28| After the Summer Storm, now : Stagiare

[Third's PoV]After the Summer Elections, Soma sure hold his ground and fascinated many people as he was after all, transfer student who got second place after the Master of Scent and Herbs, Hayama Akira

[Third's PoV]
After the Summer Elections, Soma sure hold his ground and fascinated many people as he was after all, transfer student who got second place after the Master of Scent and Herbs, Hayama Akira. He also shares the same second place with Kurokiba Ryou who is a Master of Sea Foods.

The news traveled fast to the alumnus. Shinomiya Kojiro, The titled légume magician, looked at the news and narrowed his eyes, falling in his own thoughts. He was preparing for his first branch restaurant in Tokyo, sadly, his sponsors didn't agree to open the Tokyo branch. But that didn't hindered his way at all. He still do it with his own budget and very little budget he got from his sponsors by persuading them.

He sipped his coffee as he flipped to other news. 'Ichinose Group Internal Scandal!! Seems like the current CEO didn't really manage her Company and her own personal life! ' The headlines and subhead line really make him irked. 

He wanted to bashed the reporters head with rocks but he stay calm as he flipped to the next news with his finger, after he read the whole previous news. 'Haruka Ichinose's Affairs with the heir of Tokugawa Group and Heir from Korea Revealed!!!'

Or like:

'Heiress Fetish in Three Way Relationships Revealed!! What about Fate of Abandoned Legumes Magician then?'

Now he is really close to shut off his notebook and throw it to the wall.

He's mad. He didn't know why but he's mad at Haruka, which makes him confused. He's mad at reporters is understandable but strangely, he also irked with the fact Haruka really close to many guys, and oh boy, he didn't like it, he hate it.

This is why after going a little soft on previous weeks with his chef in French, he go all Demon  mode again to vent his frustration. Making Abel, his trusted right hand, worried for him, more importantly his co-worker and his life from now on.

Abel really idolised Shinomiya Kojiro, to the point of making cult for the so called idol. He's mad with the woman who takes his idol attention away from him. But soon he overjoyed with the fact his idol didn't forget about him, by making him the head chef on the SHINO's first branch at Tokyo.

He swore that as long as he alive, he'll follow his idol. Shinomiya Kojiro is his role model, his idol, his God.

His obsession to his boss sometimes really makes his other two co-workers, who also got appointed along with him to fix up the branch, cringes.

Then this red haired kid came into the view. Abel grew more irritated as his senpai, his idol's eyes soften for once. Even he, his trusted right hand man, never got those look.