23| Torturing Time~

A/n : I've decided not to write lemons in this chapter, due some of you are underage. Yes I'm such evil now (well considering I'm writing this after those shit** exams so yeah). Anyway,  enjoy the chapter, this chapter may contains some gore, bloody scenario, bad words,  sadistism,etc, so READ ON YOUR OWN RISK. thank you.

------------———///————-------
Third's person POV

Leaving the group bickering by themselves, Kaori and Haruka go to the head quarters.

—at the head quarters—

"So you're saying that you didn't know anything about this huh you shitty asshole?" Kaori who sat on desk in front of the beaten and hancuffed man said while holding her whip.

"I-I-I really don't know anything!!! P-p-please spare me!!!" the man said as he trembled.

"Mroww!!! (don't lie) " the white fur cat hissed as he scratch the man's faces. Unfortunately for the man, the cat's claw stuck in his already beaten faces. The man groans in agony.

"So,  talk or dead?  Choose wisely. " Kaori who's stil holding her whips said while smiling sadistically.

"I REALLY DON'T KNOW YOU BITCH!!! I'M A VICTIM HERE!!!! AND GET THIS DEVIL CAT AWAY FROM ME AND MY FACES!! " The man yelled at Kaori's faces

"ckckckck...  Hmm? That's not the answer I'm hoping to hear you piece of shit. Yuri, do it~" Kaori said as her cat meowed and pulling its claw out of the man's faces and pluck it to his eye.

"AHHHH!!  FUCK!!  GET THE HELL OF ME YOU SHITTY CATS!!!" The man who's eye getting clawed out by the cat said. His eye gauge out and his faces are full of fresh blood.

So this is how the man's state now: his eye gauge out by Kao's cat, his faces full of blood, some part of his skin got scratched by the cat and got opened by Kaori's whips, his fingers got hammered, his nails are gone.

"Let me ask you again. Talk or die? " Kaori said as she smiled innocently while holding her whip.

"I-I'll t-talk!!! " the man said while whimpered.

On the other side of those scene, there stood Haruka, face palming.

"Yeah, as you could see, your little sister really enjoyed herself." Hanji said in boredom.

"I know. You don't have to tell me." Haruka said watching the unfold scene in front of her.

——
Seeing her bored faces, Haruka decided to let Hanji go inside, joining her little sister.

"So this unknown man told you through the phone and promised to pay you to do something like that but until now you still didn't get the money from him huh? How stupid of you." Kaori scoffed at the man statement.

"Ughh..." the man groaned.

"So the only thing he gave away to you is his fake name huh? Cruise huh?" Hanji said

"Y-yeah... That's what he said on the phone." The man shuttered

"Tsk!" Kaori tsked and punched the wall. "That mother fucker. I swear I'll kill him."

Just as Kaori about to leave the man, going to her sister sides while the man thrashed around and yelled, "WAITT!! YOU PROMISED TO LET ME GO AFTER I TOLD YOU ALL OF IT !!—"

"Oh really? I remember correctly that I've never said I would let you go that easily didn't I?" Kaori said in mocking tone.

"Well, that's what she says!~ hey you there! Pick up this fatty asshoe and banished him like usual!" Hanji said, ordering the tall and toned men to drag the beaten man out to be.... uhmmm... drowned alive in the sea...