14| 'Oh Shiet'

-Recap-
As she walked around the places, she found the grocery store and buy the medicine. As she walked along the pathway to the hotel, a limousine pulled aside, a man in black suit walked out from the limousine and says, "It's been so long, Haru."

"?!?!"

-End recap——

—————////———————////———

Haruka's POV

"You!!?!"  I exclaimed, pointing where the men in black comes out fron the limousine while guarding the young man who was in his mid 20's. (Picture of him 👇🏻)

His blue eyes pierced right through me, "Miss me?" He said as smirking

One thing in my mind was ...... 'Oh shit'.....

Haruka's POV end

—— while on the other side, Kojiro was dealing with his own problem——

Third's POV
Kojiro was being tied in a chair, with a tape covered his mouth, and he was naked aside from down there, which was being covered with blanket. And on the other side of him was Mizuhara who too, naked, was tied in rope with cloth covered her mouth. In front of them, there stood a man who looked like in his mid 30's, sitting on the chair while crossing his leg, with 4 bodyguards around them, 2 bodyguards outside the room.

"Now, now, what have you done to my little angel, you strawberry manwhore?" The man said in sickly sweet tone

Mizuhara shudders hearing the man voices that was so alluring yet dangerous at the same time, while Kojiro glared at the man who called him strawberry manwhore.

——Well let's head back to where Haruka is. (Author-san is changing the topic to make readers curious)——

"So what's the purpose you're here, Rei ?" Haruka asked the handsome man

"Hmm~~ Well, my brother seems like lovesick little puppy when it comes to you. You know what? He even tried to escaped from home~." He said in sweetest tone while picking his brother by his collar.

"I don't want to hear that from you, crazy old sadistic man !!!" The young boy who is still 15 y/o said as he is wriggling to escape from his brother death grip. Sweat rolls on his temple, his dirty blonde hair is somehow wet, it reeks the smell of trash. There's a black circle under his charcoal eyes, his clothes are messy.

Haruka sighs. It seems like Kojiro needs a longer rest before she returned.

The boy name is Fernando Luthier Tokugawa. Yes you heard it right. His father is foreigner while his mother is Japanese. Why he uses Japanese name you ask? Well, it was because his father wants her mother presence still be with them even though she was long dead, so he named his two sons with foreign names as the first name basis, their father's last name, and their mother's last name. Their father even added their mother last name to his name. Honorable, really.