10| Assemble Hall

Words : 1304
I don't know how this turned out so I would be glad if you give your opinion about this chapter. Thank you 😊
------------////-----------////-----------
Haruka's POV
We arrived at the hall with all the eyes on us.  As we walk into the stages where the others stand, we heard some student talk:

Student male 1 : "So its really true!!! My angel had been snatched away from me by the evil witch himself!!! *dramatic effect*"

Student male 2 : "If Haruka-sama is happy with him, I'm happy for her even though its hurts *anime cry* 😭."

Student female 1 : "Oh my God! I couldn't believe my eyes!"

Student female 2 : "I thought its just rumors but when I see it now... I doubt its only a rumor."

Student female 1 : "I kinda disappointed, I'm hoping Shinomiya-senpai to be with Mizuhara-senpai since I heard that Mizuki-senpai has a little crush for him. Even though I would like Shinomiya-senpai all to my self.... I hate her for destroying that chance!"

Now Kojiro was making a disgusted faces because of those comments but lighten up after ...

Student female 2 : "I must disagree with you. I really think Shinomiya-senpai and Haruka-sama was a perfect couple and if you tried to destroy it, YOU WILL BE MY ENEMY!"

I sweat dropped at that but thankful for that at the same time while Kojiro was grinning like an idiot. They didn't stop bickering until Chapelle-sensei turned all of the attention to him.

Chapelle-sensei : "Since all of us are here, you will have another task to do."

The student groans at this statement.

Gin : "Like Chapelle-sensei said, all of you will to do the task we ordered you to do, and that is all of you need to serve 200 serving of plate in buffet and the main ingredient was egg in one hour. [a/n : I didn't really remember whether the time was 1 or 2 hours]. You have hours to prepare the dish you will make in the afternoon buffet ."

Chapelle-sensei : "If I may add, for your information, if  you passed this task,  you will have another task and you will be judged by none other than Ichinose Haruka herself in the morning."

Student female 1 : "What ?!?!"

All the student was shocked, even the mentors are shock.

Student male 1 : "Oh thank God ! I finally able to reunited with my angel once more! *he has a halo on his head* If I got expelled after that, I'll have no regrets *squeal*"

Soma : "Yoshh!!! I'll do my best! I wanted to prove myself worthy enough in front of her, plus I don't want to let her down!"

I look at Soma, all of his group look at him like he was crazy, including Megumi while Soma just realized that he said his thoughts out loud and he blushed like crazy. I let out chuckle in response

Takumi : "HUH?! What do you think you're saying about worthy enough for Haruka-san, Yukihira Soma??!!? If you wanted to be with her, you must defeat me first!!!" He said getting emotional.

Soma : "Even though I really don't have any clue what are you talking about but if it was about Haruka-senpai, I'll accept it!!"