29| Soma's Dish

Words count: 1621

Created on : 15 November 2019

——/——————-//———-
Third's PoV
As Haruka and Kojiro come inside hand in hand, the woman on the taxi only could sighed from afar, deep in her own thoughts, If Kojiro didn't do that deed.... I would already have grand-children from Haruka and Kojiro now. But now it seems hard to mend their rocky relationships again.... The woman sighed again.

While inside of the restaurant, the whole judges gang are looking at Haruka's and Kojiro's intertwined fingers. They stare at them with questioning look, curiosity, and teasingly in the end.

Haruka tried to shake off his hands but he didn't budge.

Again, she felt a glare directed to her. But now there also another one. She turned to look that it was the blonde and ... her. But the blonde is more obvious.

Soma looks startled when he saw her and their "hands". Well, let's just say he's sending a mischievous smirk to her while gesturing their intertwined hands with perverted look on his faces.

She ignored him though as Kojiro stood up and give a brief explanation.... more like threat to his people and the worst part is that.... he's still holding into her hand. Haruka really wanted to bury herself in embarrassment.

The dish selection started right after Kojiro finished his speech.

His minions (including Soma) rush inside the kitchen while the judges seems to enjoy themselves with drinks.

Haruka glanced at the clock which was hanging on the wall impatiently. She really wanted to get out from there.

She glanced again at her and Kojiro's intertwined hands. She felt her eye twitches, somehow she feels like her tofu has been violated again.

Then the dishes comes.... and comes. Finally, Kojiro releases their intertwined hands. She sighed in relief... and a little disappointed? Strange. Why would she be disappointed? It makes no sense.

Anyway....She must say Kojiro's minion got some spirits from what she the felt after tasting their dishes.

It only leaves Soma, who hasn't served his dish yet. Haruka drink the red wine. She didn't know how many glasses she had drank until Kojiro snatches the refilled glass from her hands. She shoot a glare at him, she's annoyed.

One of Kojiro's brow lifted up as if challenging her, "What? You still want to drink? I don't think you could take one more glass after not only emptying one bottle of wine but also three and half bottles of tequila and whiskey. Stop drinking. You're drunk." He stated.

Haruka glares at him harder than before, "I'm. not. drunk. You. Strawberry. Shortcake." She stated calmly as if the alcohol didn't bother her. Although she indeed feel a little light headed.

Kojiro's lips twitched, there's tick mark on his head.

The other judges whose talking till now, abruptly look at their way.

Chapelle sensei asked his alumnus, the blonde chef, about what happened between Haruka and Kojiro to cause such animosity.

"Well, it's happened after hell's camp shokugeki—" Hinako almost spilled the beans if not for the blonde and Japanese chef interference. Chapelle sensei is now looking at them suspiciously. Gin sighed and divert the situation to what is the dish Soma going to represent/serves.

"Really? I don't think you're not drunk—" Kojiro's statement got cut off by Soma's entrance.

Kojiro irritatedly look at the cause of interference. He calmed himself down yet he is still a little pissed off, he look at Soma's dish somehow....menacingly.