25| The Talk

A/n : sorry for the long hiatus!! I'm inmy last year at highschool so please pardon my absences for the updates please!!

So, the setting will be taken after Summer break and The 43rd Annual Tōtsuki Autumn Election. Enjoy!

———-//————///———-::———-//
Third's POV

Haruka arrived at Totsuki, to be exact, at headmaster office. Her butler knocked the door then the voice said 'come in.'

Her butler opened the door, and then she comes inside the room. Her butler and bodyguard stand outside the room.

"Ah! It's good to see you, Haruka! Please have a seat." Nakiri Senzaemon said.

Haruka noticed that there is another person in the room, it was Soma's dad.

"It's been so long nee, Haruka-chan." He said.

"Indeed." Haruka said

"So, have you decided your decision yet?" The headmaster, Senzaemon asked.

"Yes, I have." Haruka said.

"So?" Senzaemon said.

"I accept your proposal, Nakiri-san." Haruka said.

"Good!!! Now let's back to the topic!! What I want you to do—"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the meeting
After the meeting done, Haruka turns to her left, "So? Wanna catch up with coffee, sensei?"

"Nah, I think I pass. I'm going to visit my son at polar star dorm." He said.

"Hmm.. Soma kah?" Haruka said.

"Yep." He said, "Wanna tag along?"

"That sound good I guess." Haruka said.

"Yosh! Let's go!" He said, walking faster.

"You realized that I have a car right?" Haruka said

"Yes. But I wanna walk. It's been so long. I love this nostalgic feeling." He said as the breeze passed by.

Haruka sighs, "Okay then."

They walked along the way as they catch up to each other news.

-At polar star dorm-

(A/N : don't really remember about this scene since it's been too long since I've watched it so pardon me, I'll be changing some/ whole this part)

Nakiri Erina looks at the seventh seat's attire mouth agape. How could— someone be so shameless!!!

"Soma-kun! Yokata (Thank God), you've passed!! I thought you're not gonna make it since you didn't come with everyone this evening! Oh! And with Erina-chan too!" Satoshi said. 

She stared at Isshiki, not used by seeing the seventh seat, Isshiki Satoshi, wearing nothing else beside pink bear apron (a/n : lucky her, he's not wearing that white cloth). The others who stayed at the dorm didn't really pay much attention to Satoshi's choices in clothing, in fact they act like it's a normal thing. (It actually is, really) Soma is standing next to her, and says in his carefree demeanor towards Satoshi, "Of course I've made it, Isshiki-senpai! Oh, now think about it! Oi Nakiri! Thank you for letting me crashed in your limo!"

Then the others started to asked Soma various question like:

"How did you end up in her limo?!"

"What's your relationship?!"

"Are you two dating?!?"

"How suspicious."