7| Rewards I

Words count :1818
------------///---------
I arrived at section H kitchen then I put my hair up in bun and start to cook some simple dish. I decided to cook Tianjin-Style Japanese Omurice Rice Bowl [in the picture 👇🏻]

 I decided to cook Tianjin-Style Japanese Omurice Rice Bowl [in the picture 👇🏻]

My mentor said that when I cook I look like a woman dancing in the snowstorm. I don't really know what he meant but maybe it's because my focuses increase to unbelievable point and didn't care of what happened around me.

Oh yeah you must be wondering about 'What? What mentor? Did she even in Totsuki?' Something like that right? Well the answer was simple. I am special.

I was mentored by Saiba Joichiro and Dojima Gin. When I was small in the age of 8, the one who mentored me was Saiba Joichiro. He took me along with him traveling around the world studying cooking until I was 16. If Joichiro-san was in 'that' mode, he will make me eat those creations of him and as revenge I would make him ate some of my own crazy creations too. When I'm training under Joichiro-san, I already made my name in the world of cooking by winning a lot of competition around the world and made a lot of money by working along with Joichiro-san. In my free time traveling, I wrote some novel in each country I visits with philosophical thinking inside it.

Then I was trained by Dojima Gin and Nakiri Senzaemon at Totsuki Academy in private until the age of 18. Soon after I graduated from Totsuki, I got a lot of job invitations. But I said to them that I was going to build my own restaurant in Germany and they happily sponsored me. In this time I published my novel to the world, it was ranked the best seller. On my 19th birthday, I was said to be the most successful woman in young age since I already had branch of my restaurant in all of big and busy country except France. And after that I got a job invitation to become a model in France with the most popular magazines there. Not wanting to waste it (mostly because of the high payment), I agreed. As I was doing the modelling job, I was constructing to build my new restaurant branch there. In this period, I also met the Legumes Magician, Shinomiya Kojiro.

A/Note :Okay back to the cooking guys!

After I finished the two servings of it I heard someone was yelling at me. It was Nakiri Erina.

Nakiri Erina : "Moou~~ Haru-chan! You're so mean!!" *pouts*

Haruka : "What is it, Erin-chan ?"

Nakiri Erina : "Why didn't you tell me you're dating someone??! In fact it was the Légumes Magician, Shinomiya Kojiro-su!"

I sweat dropped, "Ma~ma~ Don't be mad, Erin-chan! I'm sure you'll find someone too... for example..." I tilted my head, "Soma-kun ?"

"Hmph! There is now way I'll be with him, Haru-chan! He's a pervert, the most annoying men I've ever met!!" Erin-chan said in irritated tone. "Anyway, what are you cooking, Haru-chan?" She said with puppy eyes