17| Dilema

At the hotel's bar

Kojiro's POV
I'm so ashamed of myself, letting my guard down, got drugged, and — Ugh! I mess with my hair. I don't even want to remember what happened!

Sighs... I'm worried about her, I feel like I don't deserve her anymore... But, I feel like I should stay with her, even if she hates me. Sigh.. it's all my fault anyway.

I lost deep in my thought until Mizuhara's voices drag me out from the thoughts.

Ughh... What is it this time? First, lure me to her trap, second, I stupidly fell into her trap, lastly she still budging me nonstop! For what anyway?!

"SHINOMIYA-SENPAI!!" Mizuhara yelled

"What? Tch. You don't have to yell at my ear." I said coldly

"I already called you so many times but you didn't budge. Anyway you need to take the responsibility!!! What if I'm preg—" Mizuhara said but her words being cut by me.

" Could you leave me alone? I need a time for myself  than being with you." I said not wanting to talk anymore

I mean I already have my problems and you give me more headache than before.

Then she sighs and leave. Finally... sigh....

I drank my wine and sighs. I feel a presence next to me. I look to my right and see it was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Haruka's father....

I'm doomed...

"One vodka please." He said to the bar's waiter.

"Mind if I join you?" He said as he stared at me.

"S-Sure." I shuttered

Of all times! Why did I shutter now?!

"One time, I know a man, he loves his wife and daughter very much until that day arrives, when he saw his wife is being snatched by his own friends. He is so frustated and having drink alone at the bar. He didn't know what to say to his daughter about that. When he drink alone, he seeks comfort. Then his childhood friend come and he made a false move on her." He said

I stared at him, mouth agape. "Who's that man?"

He just give me a sad smiled and say, "Just don't disappoint my little angel again." 

——meanwhile at Haruka's side——
Haruka's PoV
After my laughter dies out, I stared at Rei's faces.

I smile at him. He really knows how to cheer me up

I stood up and hug him, "Thank you for always be my side."

"No problem." Rei said as he hugged me back. We stared at each other while I, Haruka, still in his embrace. His faces comes closer to mine, but he stopped.

BADUMP.

BADUMP.

You traitorous heart ! Why did you badump-badump on me! Okay, alm down Haruka, your heart might be in confusion right now...

His lips slightly apart and...

BADUMP