5| Shokugeki Challenge! and.... Bath Accident?!

Words count : 2147
-------------------
Third POV
The second day of the camp has begun, Soma and Todokoro got Shinomiya as judge.

"You're fired." Shinomiya said after tasting the last person's plate, Todokoro Megumi.

Todokoro ask him why her plate was unacceptable, Shinomiya ask her instead about who told her to change thé recette. This makes Soma mad since Megumi was trying her best to cover up the cauliflower that no longer fresh, and he (Soma) challenge Shinomiya into Shokugeki.

Soma : "Senpai, I challenge you to have Shokugeki! If I win from you senpai, Todokoro must not be expelled!"

Shinomiya : "Tsk. The shokugeki needs the two of sides participation to be held. And I didn't have any interest to have shokugeki with you, brat (gaki)."

They are really into the conversation while on the other side, there was three peoples watching them.

Haruka POV"Geezz, what's with that jerk ?! Todokoro-kun was trying her best to cover the not- so-fresh cauliflower!" Hinako-san said while pouting, "How dare he expelled my sweet Todokoro?!" And so on, Hinako-san talk to herself like 'why?' 'That ...

Haruka POV
"Geezz, what's with that jerk ?! Todokoro-kun was trying her best to cover the not- so-fresh cauliflower!" Hinako-san said while pouting, "How dare he expelled my sweet Todokoro?!" And so on, Hinako-san talk to herself like 'why?' 'That jerk', something like that with a ghost aura around her.

While on the other hand Gin-san and I had an idea.
Haruka : Nee~~ Gin-san, why don't you persuade him to have shokugeki? I bet his mind will be saved from hitting the wall."

Gin-san : "Yeah, I have the same thought as you, Haruka."

Haruka : "Well~ shall we ?"

Gin-san : "yeah."

Third POV
Then Haruka and Gin left their hiding spot, leaving Inui Hinako who was rambling by herself.

Dojima Gin : "It would be better if you accept his challege, Shinomiya."

Shinomiya Kojiro: "Tch. I have no obligation to take it."