•|Their Own Happy Ending|•

Created on 28th December 2019.
Words count: 1270
——————————————
[Third's PoV]

Haruka walked to the aisle, thinking how much things happened till now. The culprit of whole incident have been arrested, the one with codename 'cruise' who's in fact a fanatic prick who wouldn't leave the sibling's life alone from his dirty thoughts. Erina seems to be surprised after Haruka reveals the truth about their mother, making her teared up and hug her like her life depends on it. Kaori is happy that she got another siblings to have fun with, a little sister on top of that. Kaori spoils Erina dearly that makes Haruka wonder if they are secretly a twins from their inseparable affection to each other.

Haruka smiles at her own thoughts as she saw certain strawberry colored hair-man standing there, waiting for her with smiles on his faces. Yes, she learned to forgive the man, the man who took her heart, break it, then mend it also. Shinomiya Kojiro stood there, with white suit, smiling at her brightly.

She smiles at him also from behind her veils. It wasn't long before they are facing each other, each saying their vows for each other, it was time to kiss the bride that makes the crowd gone wild.

"Kiss! Kiss!" Erina and Kaori chanted as they giggled.

"Shinomiya-senpai and Haruka-senpai K-I-S-S-I-N-G in front of all of us—" Soma chants as he stared at them with his straight face stare before being slapped upside-down by his friend, Takumi, who couldn't bear the shame sitting next to the shameless red head, "At least put some emotion in your chants, bakka." Takumi scolds the red head.

Then there was a youthful voices screams at them, more likely to Shinomiya Kojiro, "KISS HER AND MAKE HER HAPPY YOU STRAWBERRY BASTARD! OR ELSE I SWEAR I'LL—hiks."

It was her personal little cinnamon roll, Fernando. She smiles at his adorable words while Kojiro's eye twitches at the youngster after seeing his wife smiles at the youngsters. But he then catch his rival's eyes.

"Make her happy, will you?" Rei mouthed to Kojiro who nodded at him. Rei smiles sadly but soon covered it with genuine smiles.

Shinomiya looks at the woman who took his heart, "I love you." He said as he sealed the vows with a kiss without waiting his bride to reply.

Haruka surprised at sudden kiss but kiss him back nonetheless. The crowd went wild, the groom's mother sheds a happy tears while the bride father smiles softly at the couple.

The guests smiles and clapped loudly for the couple, happy for them. They didn't notice that certain white haired man cried in silent.

They were lead to the wedding hall then, where all the Totsuki Alumni like Gin, Saiba, and students like Kurokiba Ryo, Hayama Akira, Alice, Hisako, and Isshiki are all in charge for the food. Kurokiba Ryo make it like a duel between him and them about who's making the most delicious dish and who's dish is most sought.

Alice with her spectacular knowledge, makes a dessert cake that looks too extravagant to be eaten.

Hayama Akira, the spice genius, as usual, makes the whole place covered with his special spice-dish.

Isshiki make a perfect Japanese appetizer that makes guest's mouth watered at the sight.

Saiba Joichiro and Gin, after seeing the youth's passion, makes it into mock duel, they makes many special dishes that they have learned from their journey.