19| Cracked

Third's POV
When they arrived at the hotel, there are so many students waiting for Haruka, mostly boys though, the girls are on the other side since the boys are... umm... brutal. They are fan of her, and they are worried about her.

Fanboy 1 : "Haruka-sama! Are you alright?!? I heard about what happened!! How could he do that to our beloved queen?!?!"

Fanboy 2 : "I thought you both are perfect for each other but... not to judge Shinomiya-senpai or something, I personally think Rei-sama would be better for you Haruka-sama!!!! I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable right now, especially after your date! I-I!" The poor boy ran away while crying.

Fanboy 1 : "I'm sorry but I must agree with him, Haruka-sama!!"

"What does he meant by on a date, nee-san?" Kaori asked innocently while glaring.

Haruka sweat dropped and says calmly, "Well Rei just trying to cheer me up after that mess, don't misunderstand, Kao."

Kaori, who seems to be relieved and happy says, "Okay!"

Fanboys: "However we respect Haruka-sama's choice! Please remember that we always support you !!" The fanboys completely ignoring the Popular Europe Idol in front of them and bows down to Haruka.

Then two of girl said from the distances

Girl 1 : "Hey, it's that?"

Girl 2: "YEAH, ITS KAORI-SAMA, THE FAMOUS IDOL IN EUROPE!!"

Girl 1 &2 : "COULD WE HAVE YOUR SIGN KAORI-SAMA?!?!"

From the distance, group of Haruka's fanboys:
Fanboy 4: "Who is that? Why do they make a big deal of her?"

Fanboy 5: "When we are talking to Haruka-sama, I heard the girl named Kaori called Haruka-sama 'nee-san' so I assumed that she's Haruka-sama's little sister."

Fanboys: "souka..."

Fanboys 5: "No wonder they want her sign, she's Haruka-sama's little sister after all. But no one is gonna change our loyalty to Haruka-sama!!!! Right guys?"

Fanboys : "YES SIR !!!!!! WE ARE LOYAL TO HARUKA-SAMA ONLY!!!!"

Somehow, this fanboys of her big sister(Haruka) comments makes Kaori a little pissed off but she dismisses it, thinking that if they are loyal to her big sister, Haruka, they would gladly do anything for her big sister and would be easily be her information intel to gather information in the name of her big sister about Rei, in other words, they could become a pro stalker for her to have all information about  Rei. She smiles for her clever mind.

That means I could know all about Rei inside out. She giggled at her own thoughts.

While on the other hand, Rei shudders, thinking if he, by chance, caught a flu.

Just as the three of them about to walk to the elevator, a doll figure with teared outfits appears in front of them.

With tears in her eyes, she runs into Haruka's arms dramatically, she hugs Haruka, and cry in her arms.

"?" Haruka, who looks surprised and confused stared at the girl, but melt when she(Haruka) heard her sobbing and hugged her. While Rei and Kaori mouth agape at the drama queen new comer.

"What's wrong?" Haruka asked while patting her head

"L-l-love!!! I-I—" before the doll figure finished her sentences, Rei pulled him away from Haruka while Kaori hugged Haruka from behind, glaring at the doll figure like a child protecting her toys from the other kids.