16| Fernando: "HELP ME!! WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!"

[pic on the top of this chapter is Rei's little Brother, Fernando]

A/N : yeah I know his faces saying he's older than 10, but man, I'm still in high school and people says that I'm in college or sometimes even junior high school😑😳 so what? Screw the age. Oh and that was the reason too why the girls go kya kya over him (not as much as his brother though). *Well you could even see him as this yuri 👇🏻... or not.... hahahahah 😂 ..It's up to you to decide which one is Fernando but I think the two of them could be him anyway, because the hair color and their green/jade eyes.

It's up to you to decide which one is Fernando but I think the two of them could be him anyway, because the hair color and their green/jade eyes

Okay, let the story begin!

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Fernando's POV (Rei's little brother)

Please wake me up from this nightmare! I even trade my cookies for you!! Please with chocolate on top!!

Yeah you heard it right, I, Fernando Luthier Tokugawa, beg for you to save me from this crazy fangirls— I mean from this sea of ladies. Well, I know that I'm popular from my good looks and all but I COULDN'T LIVE WITH THIS HUMILATION I GOT!!!!

Could you imagine, a cute handsome boy like me— wait did I just say cute??? Forget about that cute part though... Back to the topic, what I'm saying is that I, Fernando Luthier Tokugawa is wearing a-a—........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FUC**NG FRILLY DRESS!!!

I'm a straight man! I— Forget it. I feel my pride is gone now. Gone.

What's with these girls anyway?! They kidnap me and start to rape— I mean applying make ups on me and making me wear this frilly dress! I couldn't take this humiliation!! How dare they!! I swear if anyone else know about this they're de—

SNAP! CLICK! SNAP!!

I stared at their laughing faces, on their hand they got a lots of camera. My faces pales. There go my reputation.

What do I do to deserve such treatment as this ?!?! Well, I must admit that I'm still gorgeous even in this stinky frilly dress— But that's NOT THE POINT!!!

PLEASE!! SOMEBODY!! ANYONE!!! GET THIS CRAZY FELLAS AWAY FROM ME!!!

Fernando's Po—

NOOOOO!!!! DON'T YOU DARE AUTHOR-SAN!!!! DON'T TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY SOON TO BE SAVIOUR—

—Fernando's POV end—

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Words count : 418

A/N : Sorry if this chapter seems too short for you, but I wanted to capture Rei's little brother shameful moment into this chapter hohohoho! Anyway, stay tuned for the next chapters dear readers!! Ja~~

Oh ! if you notices by now, I change my pen name, and I posted my new story about reincarnation! Hope you read it!
Here's the story:

Oh ! if you notices by now, I change my pen name, and I posted my new story about reincarnation! Hope you read it!Here's the story:

With Love of The Fairies and Witches,
-Celandine Nightshade-