27| Favour

Haruka's POV

"So, how's life, Haru-chan?" Sensei asked me while we are walking.

"Sa~... Too much problem I guess, sensei." I said as I sighed.

"Hmm... Another problem with your new boyfriend?" Sensei asked me with his signature smirk.

"Sensei!!! Mou!!!" I pouted.

He laughed and says, "Gomen, gommen."

"Well he's not my boyfriend, last time I got so mad that I almost choke that girl to death and then.... well I kinda give him a little chance to prove himself worthy, but still not forgiven him. And well, Rei comes back—" before I completed my words Sensei exclaimed.

"What? That brat who always follows you around like little puppy when you're a little ? The brat who almost bite me to death when I want to take you to teach you by traveling around the world with me?? The same brat that pissed me off so much??? That Rei brat?" He asked.

"Um— I don't agree with puppy thing but yeah, the same Rei. He and his brother actually." I said, earning a sigh from Saiba sensei

"That brat has a little brother now huh? I hope he's not like that brat." He said.

"Uh? I don't see anything wrong with Rei... besides he matured a lot by what I have seen and my little cinnamon roll is not that bad, he's such an adorable little brother." I said.

I see sensei sweat dropped, "Yeah right." *sarcasm*

"Betrayal huh?" He patted my head, "don't worry, it's really common in this world. Nothing new about that."

"Hai." I said.

"But it seems like its more than just that. What are you so worried about these days?" He said with concerned look.

"It's just... Kao came back too, then we have this 'cruise' person terrorizing us in the most creepy ways and I already dispatched my team to search his background but I don't have any clue about him in person. I'm afraid—*deep breath*.... I'm afraid that my youngest sister is his next target." I said while thinking about certain person.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine! Besides what do you think I'm doing enrolling my only son here besides making him more motivated?" He smirked.

"It can't be?—" i grew wide eyes and says, "Thank you sensei..."

"You don't need to worry about her, Soma could protect her in your place." He said as he ruffled my hair.

"Yes!" I smiled. Thank you Sensei.Soma, I'll leave my little sis in your hand.

"But I'm still wondering... why didn't you just met her as her big sis? I'm sure she'll understand the circumstances." Saiba sensei asked.

"Hmm. I just don't want her to make her involved with more trouble that she already had in her hands now." I said, smiling while looking up to the blue sky.

"Hm." He hummed. "Arrived at last." Sensei said as we stood in front of a traditional building. It's the headmaster offices.

The guards opened the gates for us. The scenery of beautiful zen garden comes into our view, "Hohoho!!! I see you two have arrived!" The headmaster, Senzaemon-san said from where he's standing.

He is standing with his glory beside the koi pond and there's shogi board next to him.

"Come in!" He said then he turned to a butler beside him and nods. He took a seat in front of him is the round table.