HUNTER:BOOK ONE

Hi everyone!

This story is what started it all for me from the very beginning, where I developed a passion for writing, which I didn't know I had. I've been writing for over ten years, and although I don't write constantly and continue to misprint, misspell, and use grammar improperly, I still love to tell stories.

This story was one of the first stories I've ever written and has gone through many many names throughout the years, and I just settled with Hunter. It was simple and something that related to every book of the series.

The previous names for this story started with My Protector, Bitten, and even Unhuman.

Yikes, I know. Hunter might not be the best name for this story, but it's simple and well known, I guess, and I don't plan on changing it anytime..ever.

But anyway. I just wanted to thank everyone who's ever read this book and there's several more sequels right after this one and sadly they will take some time to rewrite since I wrote them when I was just thirteen. Big yikes, for sure.

I didn't want to make this story cringe at all, so it's going through some repairs, haha.

Enjoy.

Vote if you want, comment if you want. It doesn't matter to me.

|This novel contains depictions of adult content, adult language, violence, blood and gore depictions, use of alcohol and or talks of drug usage|

Rated Mature. Ages 17+

Cast.

Megan Fox as Kristen Hunter

Jensen Ackles as Adrian Carlisle

Joseph Morgan as Steven Emerson

Jason Momoa as Zechariah

Amy Adams as Sarah Copeland

ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT STEAL. I'VE WORKED HARD ON THIS, AND THIS IS AN ORIGINAL PIECE BY ME.

FOR ANYONE TO COPY THIS IDEA OR STEAL ANY PIECE OR ALL OF THIS STORY WILL BE PROSECUTED SINCE THIS IS COPYRIGHTED.

THANK YOU.