8.the prisoner

|Adrian's P.O.V|

I landed on my feet on the hard ground. My body grew shocked at the sudden impact. I wasn't hurt, I didn't die from the fall. Somehow, it's like I knew how to land on my feet.

What the hell happened? I was in the middle of a road where no one was to be found. However, I didn't want to be found, but I do need to get help. I didn't hear the sirens anymore.

My shoulder started to bleed more, causing me to notice it again. I tried my best to hide my cries as I put pressure from my palm to at least stop the blood from flowing out more. I started to feel the pain start to burn. It was so indescribable but extremely painful.

I didn't know where to go as my vision began to blur real quick. The pain felt like a thousand wasp stings, and it seemed the more I thought about it, the agonizing it was.

I started walking, hoping to find a hospital around here somewhere, but with my pace, I knew I wouldn't get very far and would bleed out before I reached the city. But that's when I began to hear sirens around me. Shit. I can't even run now. But I do need help, I don't care if I'm getting arrested.

I turned around to see bright flashing red and blue lights coming towards me when I noticed they weren't stopping and coming straight at me.

I remember hitting the windshield and the car braking at my impact as I rolled back down on the ground . Realizing it was a cop car that just hit me. Shit. I don't think they're here to help me.

"That's him!" I heard a voice say. Everything was a complete blur when I saw two figures rush to me and pick me up and basically shove me into the back of the car.

"Adrian Carlisle, you're under arrest..." Was all I heard before I silenced their statements. I felt the cold metal click on my wrists behind me. No, no, no. This shouldn't be happening. I need to get medical help right now? Where's my brother Victor? I need him now more than anything.

Once I heard the doors shut, they drove off like maniacs, I lay against the seat in pure agony, and I could hear my wound throbbing. The stinging didn't subside at all. it was starting to worsen.

"Please...please take me to the hospital. I think I'm dying.." I begged. I wanted to cry, but I had a feeling it would make the pain worse, so I decided not to do so.

The officers then ignored me.

"Please.. I'm bleeding. I need help." I begged again. No answer. I couldn't seem to yell anymore, I just whimpered in agony. My breathing was caught in my throat, I didn't want to die right here in the back of a cop car, and my brother didn't even know where I was.

It seemed like minutes later, I felt my nose gushing blood, and my head began to throb as if someone was hitting me with a hammer to the skull. Oh God, I can't take this anymore. What the hell is happening to me?

"What the hell is wrong with you?" One is the policemen asked as he looked behind his seat to get a good look at me.

"Get me out of here!" I demanded, interrupting their conversation. I wanted to say I needed a hospital, but I'm begging to be set free right about now. I feel like I can't breathe in here.

Both of the policemen ignored me as I felt the car sped up more and shut me up when they switched on the radio as loud as they could. This wasn't helping me at all. The loud music made it worse. I cried in pain as I felt the burning in my blood. It felt like mt insides were boiling. I turned my head to the side and tried to ignore it, but it was too hard. What's happening to me? I felt a few tears slip away and burn the surface of my cheeks as the wound began to tear its way into me.

Finally, the car came to a stop when they rushed out of the vehicle and opened the doors. I didn't want nobody to touch me, so I kicked the passenger. The cop behind me grabbed me by my arms and dragged me out.