9.found footage

|Kristen's P.O.V|

Dawn started to rise but was blocked by dark clouds. A storm was coming, I'm assuming. I stood right outside the station, and sure enough, rain started to pour, and the blood started to drain away from my skin. It felt nice to feel like this after everything that has happened. It doesn't change the fact that I'm filled with regret.

The bullet hole on my arm started to vanish slowly. It freaked me out at first, but I realized it's one of the perks of being a lycan. The pain was present, but it was bearable. I did get shot a few times, in the shoulder and on my legs, but I didn't want to think too much about the pain. It would ruin my train of thought.

I heard all of the screams that came from the inside of the building, which I could only assume were coming from the prisoners and not Adrian.

Knowing that Adrian has passed his initiation, I know he will be pissed and might even kill me because of what I've turned him into. I knew I shouldn't have turned him, but I felt like I had to in order to defend himself even though he's a hunter. However. He doesn't deserve it. He was only trying to track down someone else and got caught in the crossfire.

I inhaled more smoke from the cigarette and tried to imagine anything else besides the massacre that's taking place right now. I realized now I could take one of the parked vans out front and make a run for it.

The rain then ruined my cigarette, and I didn't have any other choice but to throw it on the ground, crushing it before heading towards the van and attempting it to open it.

Of course, it's locked. What else did I expect to happen. I took a step back before punching the window, hearing the car siren go off. I opened the door from the inside and hopped in. Grabbing a knife I had in my pocket and misplacing a missing key by putting the weapon in the ignition.

The siren had stopped once I pressed the alarm button, and I shifted the gear to drive around and park right in front of the entrance of the station.

I waited, but I noticed everything went silent for a while. I stepped down from the van and waited in front of the passenger side with my arms crossed.
Still nothing, it was until I heard something coming from the back door and went I turn to go check, I didn't see anything or anyone.

It was then I turned back around and there he was. Adrian. I flinched at the sight of him. He didn't say anything. However, he was covered in blood.

His eyes were bloodshot, and it looked like he was still in pain. He looked to be in complete shock since he didn't directly look at me and seemed like he was in a complete daze of some sort.

"We should get going.. They'll find us here if we don't get moving." I say as I tried to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm, causing me to halt.

Before, I knew he used his newfound strength and pinned me against the brick wall by the entrance of the station, his hand on my throat.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you and leave you here like the rest of them." He started to threaten me.

"Do it then." I fought back, looking into his golden eyes.

Adrian then tightened his grip, making my eyes widen, and the pressure tightened. He remained a straight face towards me, wanting a good reason.

"We can get out of here alive. The cops are in their way. If we don't we'll won't see the sun again. If anything, I should be the one threatening you." I gasped.

Adrian then released his grip, causing me to almost fall down, but I was able to catch myself. I began to cough and gasp for air as I soothed my throat.