4.the butcher

|The River-The Darcy's|

|'We're standing right outside of Hudson when a brutal crash was found here and called in for speculation. The car was found here crashed into a nearby ditch with no one inside and no clues as to where the victim could be.

Also, to touch on this story, it's taken place right by a few cattle farms here where..get this. Over twenty cattle had been killed, or should I say, eaten , right here in plain sight when locals came in to check. Over a dozen cattle are missing, and twenty dead spread out across the acreage. Farmers have no clue as to why this happened and could only assume probably a large herd of coyotes could've been the cause of this and could be the cause of the victims crash.

Rescuers are doing everything they can to find the person at this time. Police have said this probably took place just hours right after the murder that happened at Governor's Tavern. Where locals have released the name Steven Emerson, they were killed right outside of the place.

We've interviewed a few witnesses who said the last person to leave the alleyway where Steven was, happened to be his girlfriend. Kristen Hunter. Hunter has been missing as well for the last few hours with no apparent trace so far.

So please, if you have any information on this case or where Kristen Hunter could be. Please call police or 9-1-1.'|

|Adrian's P.O.V|

"Are you sure about this? I'm surprised no one has caught it onto us. I have this strange gut feeling that we're being watched." I complain as I adjust the suit my brother Victor has given me.

We were inside his black range rover, waiting to get ready and say our lines and claim that we are part of the FBI. Which we weren't. We're here to catch a lead on the person I've been looking for. I think this could be the case.

"Hey, cut it out with your negative bullshit!" Victor then scolded me. He was already annoyed by this situation, and he gets stressed pretty easily. "Just play it cool, we already done this a few times, and we could do it again. We're doing this for you, remember?" He reminds me.

"Alright. Detective James." I smiled as I said his fake name that was written on his badge.

"Ha. Ha. Now, let's get this over with." He said, adjusting his tie as he exited out of the car with me following close behind.

I put on a more serious look to look convincing, so hopefully, no one would come up and talk to me. I needed to look intimidating. I stood right by my brother as he promised to do all the talking and me doing all the research.

We were walking by a reporter who was covering the story, and so far, it already seems very suspicious with everything happening so far.

We decided to travel to Hudson after all, but we did not stay for long since this was a huge connection to the case.

Finally, an officer came up to us and started talking to Victor as I sneakily walked out of their conversation and started looking through the crime scene where the vehicle was. As I was walking towards it, I noticed large amounts of blood on the gravel.