After The War Part 1

After the war it was just my mother and I to comfort each other. My father died at the Battle of Hogwarts when he was hit with the killing curse by Bellatrix while tying to escape with my mum and I. I am not that sorry that my father died he has done some horrid this in his past and killed some of my friends and classmates. Every one thinks I am just like my father and give me distasteful looks when I am out and about. We usually don't leave our house and make the house elves get what we need, but sometimes my mother makes me go outside to have some "fresh air", their is no "fresh air" here.

My mother and I decided I should go to Hogwarts to finish my 7th year of school. To my surprise I was picked to be Head Boy, but Head Girl is the one and only (I hope) Hermione Granger. I can't believe I have to live in the same dorm as her (even though we have separate bedrooms) it will still be awkward. I always found her annoying and fascinating at the same time oddly enough. I never liked her as a kid because she was a Mudblood and got higher scores than me in every class I was in with her every year! My father was always ashamed that a muggle could do better than a purebred, and became very angry and disappointed at me for not doing better. I am not blood prejudice anymore, Thank God.

Before I have to leave to go to Hogwarts I have to go to Diagon Alley tomorrow to get new books, quills, ink, robes, and additional stuff. I have to go with Pancy because she gave me no choice. I still hang out with her and everything, but is sooooooo (add a million more O's) clingy, rude, annoying, persistent, and blood prejudice. I hope tomorrow at Diagon Alley will turn out ok and not into a disaster!

____________________________________________________

Hey sorry for the short chapter this is my first story so if u have any tips plz comment bellow.

have a great day