Halloween Dance Party Part 1

I am soooooooo sorry to busy with school and everything. Enjoy!

Hermione and Ginny's Point of View

Ginny and I descended the stairs to find the boys waiting for us at the bottom. We both find the boys to look ravishing and blush a little. When we reach the end of the stairs both of the "men"  held out their hands for us to accept (which we did) and headed out of the common room.

Draco and blaise's Point of View

When the doors opened we both caught a smell of our lovely companions perfume. Hermione was a gentle hit of vanilla and something sweet, while Ginny smelled of the flower SweatPea and a hint of something fruity. The ladies were defending the stairs in their beautiful costumes as we noticed them blush slightly. Blaise and I tried our very best to hold our "hunger" back and not attack the girls in front of us. When the girls reached the end of the stairs we held out or hands, which they surprisingly accepted  and headed to the Great Hall, where the ball is held.

Hermione's Point of View

When we reached the doors that lead to the Great Hall Ginny and I parted from Draco and Blaise. We started to search for Harry, Ron, and the rest of the group. We found them at a table located at the end of the room having a drink of lunch and laughing. Ginny and I join them after we get our food and refreshments. Harry and Ron both complimented our outfits as well as we did to them. Harry and Ron were both dressed as pirates, with the eye patch and everything! An hour into the ball Ginny and I felt like we were being watched from a far because it felt like someone was trying to burn a hole right through our heads.

After we were three hours into the ball someone discover the punch was picked with alcohol and I felt a little woozy. I stepped out of the Great Hall to to get some fresh air. I ended bumping into Draco surprisingly and I just kept walking. He suddenly grabbed me and pinned me against the cold hard brick wall nearing really close to my face. H e then asked me if I was drinking alcohol and got drunk. I mentioned someone spiking the punch with alcohol after I had a few cups of it. Draco had a mad expression for a few seconds then his face relaxed, he glared right into my eyes and leaned forward.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading part 2 with be coming soon hope you enjoyed! 

Like, Follow, and Comment! Have a great day!