Halloween Dance Outfits

Hermione's Point of View

Ginny and I were sooooo ready for this party. The day went by pretty fast and by the time were were back in our room it was 5:00, so we had two hours to get ready. I took a shower then dried my hair with a spell. I waited for Ginny to come out so we could put on our costumes together. I thought our costumes should be Elsa and Anna from Frozen. Ginny is Anna because of the red hair and I am Elsa with dirty blonde hair. Anyways, we put on out costumes and sexyfied them too look more adults than childish.

   Ginny insisted on doing my make-up and hair. To be honest she is more girly-girl than you think when it comes to appearance. My eyes we outlined in black and had pink eye shadow that grew into blue at the top! We also added a little silver and made me look a little pale. But, Ginny added blush so that I still look alive. My hair would not go into a side braid, so we made my hair into curly waves and a silver barrette to the side of my hair.

   Ginny had purple eye shadow that grew into pink/blue and outlined her eyes in black also. She put blush on to have very rosey cheeks, but it was still natural. Ginny refused to have her hair in braids so she did the halo hair style with a barrette, but in gold. We put the mascara on last and put our heals on.

   My heals were clear/blue and 3 inches high.They were slip ons so it was easy to take off after the dance. Ginny had light green heels that were also 3 inches high. Just so you know Ginny is wearing the light green dress Anna wore and I am wearing the blue dress Elsa wears in her ice castle. We sit on the bed and waited until it was 6:45, we opened the doors and headed down to the common room.

DRACO'S POINT OF VIEW

   Basie and I could't wait for the dance! We could see our mates and have some fun! We decided that we should be sexy vampires in the night and show our fangs ( everyone will think that they are fake hahahahahaha). We are going to look like muggle vampires, so we went to "Spirit" or whatever its called. Basie and i both had an oxford shirt, blazer, and a tie.

    We entered the common room and could smell our mates already here. We got our costumes and I noticed my pale skin really work with the costume. Basie and i left the two top buttons on the shirt undone. We left the room and headed to the common room and waited for our mates to arrive.

   At 6:45 we heard the door of the girl's room open and we turn around to see.

___________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for no posting had computer taken away. Hope you liked it.

Like, Vote ,Follow, Comment.