You Heard What?!

Cursing in this chapter. Viewer aggression advised. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hermione's POV

As Ginny and I hugged Harry and said our goodbyes, we headed back to our dorm. When we arrived, no one was there. Then out of nowhere the two boys grabbed us from behind, and hugged us. "Holy Shit, you scared the Fuck out of me!" Ginny said. I started laughing because of Ginny's outburst (I actually laughed while writing this part).

After my little fit, Draco and Blasie's eyes turned black/gold. They said that they smelled a male on us (Harry), and we told them that we hugged Harry when we left. Ginny and I didn't know that they had a great sense of smell! Wait, Hermione, focus on the task at hand. The boys tell us to take a shower, which we decided to do because we needed one anyways. We grab some clothing and head to the shower.

Draco's POV

Blasie and I told the girls to taker a shower, forgetting to ask how Harry took the news. Also we didn't tell them about the other two other people we smelled on them,Weasel and Pansy. We didn't tell them because they didn't seem to know that their conversation was being listened on. It is now our turn to deal with the two of them................ After the girls were out of the shower and dressed, they can down to the common room.We ask them about how Harry took the news.

Third Person's POV 

When the girls answered the question they said that Harry took it better than they thought he would. He said that he would like to talk to you guys about the situation. He just wants to make sure we are in safe hands, but remember he still hasn't forgiven you fully yet. Don't you tick him off understand? "Yes" the boy replied. After the group finished up their conversation, they headed back to their own head courters and called it a night.

What will happen tomorrow?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Have a nice day/night!

Like, Comment, and Follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!