Suspicion

I am soooooo sorry for not updating school is hectic and i have a lot of hobbies hope you enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hermione's Point of View

Last night was a blur , all I remember  was Ginny, Malfoy, and Blasie storm into the room and  that my hands were bleeding. Now, I lay on the floor in Draco's arms, wait what why am I in Malfoy's arms and why did I just call him Draco? Then I notice that Ginny is up and also has a questioning look on her face and she is also in Blasie's arms too. We both look at our watches to see what time it is, it is 8:07 on a Sunday morning. As we try to slip out of the boy's grasp they start to stir, but we make it just in time to stand up. (Or so we thought.) As soon as we are on our feet the boys open their eyes, shoot theirs arms up, and grab us and pulled us down to their laps again.

     Ginny and I try to escape the boys's grasp, but the boys hold us tight whispering comforting words into our ears. We struggle for a few more minutes until we know that we can't be released until we calm down. So then Ginny and I both ask to use the restroom because we realized we haven gone to the bathroom for over 14 hours. The boys both give us questioning looks then let us go to use the restroom. We basically race each other to the bathroom and lock the door behind us (just in case to boys try to do something). After we use the restroom we talk about what happened last night and apparently I broke down and Malfoy tried to calm me down. When we finish our conversation we unlock to door and open it. We both jumped back in horror as we see.........

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it is sooo short have to take care of my new dog. I promise I will update soon.

Comment, Like, Follow!