Who?

Sorry it has been a little over a month for an update. Here it goes, enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

There wasn't just one person listening to their conversation, but two! Well, the two peepers were.......think about it.........really hard..........and if you thought it was Draco and Blasie you were.......WRONG. It was Ron and Pansy, but what you didn't know is that Ron is cheating on Lavender. (Let's be honest, she deserved and and had it coming. Considering that the guy she is with is Ron.)

Ron's POV

I saw Harry walk to the lake by himself and I decided to follow him. To my surprise, Hermione and Ginny were at the lake waiting for him. I decided to listen in on their conversation, and then I heard something that peaked my interest. Wait,what, OMG, I can't believe what I am hearing. Draco and Blasie are veelas and Hermione and Ginny are their mates. I was about to walk away from the conversation, but then someone's hand covered my mouth. To my surprise it was Pansy, the other girl I was having a fling with, who was behind me. She mush have seen me listening to their conversation and joined in. We sat their quietly until they left. We got out of our hiding spot and just stared at each other.

Pansy's POV

As I was walking past the entrance to the school, I saw Ron listening to Potty,Mudblood,and Weaslette's conversation. I decided to join him because we were having a fling with each other. Also it seems that he wasn't invited to this conversation; interesting. I sneak up behind him and when he saw my face, an expression of relief waves over him. We sit their listening to their conversation, but then I hear them mention Draco and Blasie. Wait, What, NO WAY, Draco and Blasie are veelas and I never knew about it. NOOOOOOO, Draco's mate is THE MUDBLOOD, ugh that Bitch,she will pay. Anyways, we wait for them to leave and we both just look at each other trying to process what we just heard.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took sooooo long.

Like, Comment, and Follow!

Have a great Day/Night!

P.S sorry this chapter was really short.