Pool, Dead

Hi! I'm mother f**king Deadpool! Oh. I guess you can't cuss. Bad Deadpool. Sorry kids.

There was this one day where I decided to go to New York because Comic Con was that weekend. I wanted to freak some kids out! Oh it was hilarious.

Cue the flashback.

I walked down the street and saw Webhead -- sorry I mean Pe -- Spider Man -- on the roof of a four story building, not crouched like usual.

He stood on the edge. I tried to call out to him. "Hey! What are you doing up there?"

He didn't hear me.

He turned so he could see the city again. Then he faced the street again. He fell forward.

I ran across the street and caught him just before he hit the ground. "Aunt May?" He asks. He passes out.

His voice was so adorable...

Anyway, I picked him up and carried him to my hotel. I reached into a zipper pocket on his waist and took out his phone. "His name is Peter... Parker." I take his mask off. He's gorgeous.

And that brings us to an hour later where I'm putting my number in his phone and his number in mine.

He finally wakes up. "Aunt May?" He sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Nope. Just me."

"Who are you?" He jumps back a little. "And where are my pants?!"

"I took them off. The name's Pool, Dead. Why'd you jump off of a building?"

"I was trying something..."

"Dying? Kid, I've done it. It hurts like hell."

"I'm not a kid! I'm nineteen."

"Holy Jesus, you're only nineteen?"

"And a half." He mumbles, pulling a blanket up on his legs. "How old are you, Dead comma Pool?"

"Okay it's Deadpool, and you have to call me Wade, okay? Peter?"

"HOW OLD ARE YOU?!" Peter yelled.

"A lot of people say that I'm fifty or thirty five. You guess, and find out." I pull off my mask and put on my best smile for him.

He screamed and scrambled away. I put my mask back on. "I'm sorry. I thought... I thought you liked me."

"How could I? You kidnapped me and saved my life... I should kill you! Maybe..." I picked him up, and kissed him through my mask. "Take your mask off." He says, reaching his arms around my back.

I take it off, and he kisses my lips.