Kidnappings Make Me Romantic

*Peter*

Ugh. My boyfriend just got kidnapped. Now i have to save him because somebody left their kAtaNas in thE kiTcHEN.

I bet Wade is saying something about how he only goes home with his date on the second date.

*Wade*

"HE SAID WHAT?" I yell, wind whipping past my ears. "I ACTUALLY CAN'T HEAR YOU! I'M FICTIONAL!"

*Peter*

Anyway, Matt told me a man with a green costume - how does he know what green looks like? - and a flying ... saucer... took Wade.

I release a web to attach onto Wade's leg. "Spider-Man, save me!" He yells, smiling wide at me.

"Only if you tell me!" I say, trying my best to blackmail him - with a sarcastic guy like him, I don't think it will work out that well.

"Well, what now?" He asks, looking upwards. He sounds like a whisper with this whistling in my ears.

I remember where I am. Above the buildings, street, and people, dangling from the back of - wait.

I look up quickly. "GREEN GOBLIN?!" I yell. His head snaps back towards me.

"Ah, SPIDER-MAN! Here to save your sweetie?" He says, dodging a flock of birds.

I laugh nervously. "No..?"

"No? I grabbed the wrong guy then," Gobbie yells, flipping around with his glider. Wade and I are dragged with him.

I climb quickly up my web to Wade, and grab onto the edge of the glider. I whisper into Wade's ear, "When we get close to the building, pull out the arrow and hold onto me." He nods, and starts to get ready. We fly for a few more seconds, then i release a web.

Wade rips off the arrow head, wraps his arms around my waist, and helps me push off of the glider. We start swinging and Wade slides off the arrow shaft.

The glider lurches backwards, almost throwing Green Goblin off to the side. The weight displacement causes the whole glider to shake off-kilter and it wearily loses altitude.  Green Goblin gets on it again, pulls up, and retreats to some dark corner of New York City.

Wade and I complete the swing, and land inside my open bedroom window. I land crouched, and Wade lands on his side.

"Wade, now tell me," I say, crossing my arms as he stands.

"Well," he says crossing his arms. "The gist is, I wasn't gay before you and my ex-girlfriend has been trying to contact me."

I jump with a little startled shiver. "What?"

"Well, I've seen some adorable guys, but - " he starts.

"No, you had a girlfriend, and you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't think it was important," he says, picking at his torn suit. "I didn't really know how having a boyfriend would work if you knew."

I stare at him, dumbfounded. "Well I thought I was straight before you, and I said something," I say, sitting on my bed. "Couldn't you have told me then?"

"Peter. I was going to marry her. It was not a subject I wanted to talk with you about." He reaches for my cheek. "Besides -"

I stand and throw my hands up. "I don't even know you. I dont even know how old you are or who you were before Deadpool." I stare at him, tears welling in my eyes.

"Petey," I let him take my hand this time. "I was boring. I liked pizza and pancakes. I worked at McDonalds, then I killed people. Then I became Deadpool," he says, and I laugh. He put his hand on my cheek and wiped my tears. "And then I met you."

"But I'm nothing special," I say. "Why me?"

He kisses me, then says "because, the author wanted to write this st — i mean, because. I love you. I love you when the world is crashing down around us and when you hate me. I love you when there is everything to lose. Can't I just love you for you? Can't I love you when -"

I kiss him, and pull him so close like a child's favorite toy. "I love you too Wade. You're everything to me. I don't ever want to lose you." We pull away, and he smiles.

"Hey, Peter," Dad says, opening my bedroom door. "Whoa, Wade sorry - hahahaHahaHAA" he laughs. "Is thaAAAT - HAHAHAAAA - A GUn or are you haPpY to seE me??" He laughs and wheezes, shutting the door.

I roll my eyes, but look down anyway. "Oh my god Wade."

He sits and puts a pillow on his lap. "Sorry, i got a little too excited."