Poison, I Think?

*Wade*

(Well shit. In medias res.)

[shut up! We just got separated from our fragile fiance.]

(Exposition!)

"You're giving them no exposition," I whispered.

[yeah we are. Getting you to talk means that they have to wonder why you're whispering.]

"Well damn," i whispered again.

(Ha! Its like you're in on it. . . Oh, you are, aren't you?)

"Duh," i rolled my eyes. "Wait, did you hear that?"

I turned a corner in the maze of halls and bump into someone. He was shaking and sobbing, covered in some kind of black goo.

He whipped his head up to look at me. "Wade!" He grasped at my shirt. "Help! Help me!"

The black goo seemed to wriggle and flow across his skin, and consumed his face. His brown eyes hid behind large white pointed ovals, meant to be eyes. 

"Holy shirt, Petey! Whats happening? What is this stuff?" I asked, holding his fists and looking into the white shapes.

[ooh, nice save.]

(Yeah, that's definitely a typo.)

His fists slowly unclenched, releasing my shirt. He stood slowly, and his new black muscly body towered over me. He turned his head to look at his left hand, opening and closing his fist a few times.

He looked at me again, his face black with the white spots only. A horizontal crack broke across his face.

(Oh, shit! That's a mouth!)

He opened his mouth into a wide, unnatural, crazy smile. White pointed teeth stared at me. A large pink tongue spilled out of his mouth, large at the back and more pointed towards the front. Saliva followed it, dripping out onto the ground.

The mouth closed abruptly. He tilted his head. "Why can't I?" He paused, like listening. "That's not fair! It should be okay, right?" He lifted an open palm at me, "he heals!" He yelled. He paused and grumbled. He turned his palm to shake my hand. "Wade, I'm Venom. Nice to meet you."

"Huh," i said, my hands hanging limply at my sides. "Really capitalizing on that movie release, aren't ya?"

[ugh. Stop, Wade.]

(Yeah his jokes seem really biased towards the author and things sh— they've done recently.)

"Why'd you cut yourself off?" I asked. "Whatever — doesn't matter — GIVE ME MY PETEY BACK!"

Venom smiled, his teeth and tongue spilling out of his mouth again. He took a breath. "NO!"

He turned, got on all fours, and ran down the hall, turning left and going out of sight.

"Hey!" I reached for a katana to chase him.

(Ooh, that's rough.)

[ha ha, someone forgot their leather!]

(Yeah. But it'd be weird now, Venom's only seen us as Wade, not Deadpool.)