FOUR : Packing Wars and Driving Cars

What do i even pack? How many pairs of socks is too much? Are three pairs of sneakers really worth paying for extra luggage?

I was about ready to give up and just go and get me some fried chicken I was so hungry. I had no idea what to pack, I was in a packing version of writer's rut. A packer's rut.

It's been about 3 weeks since the announcement, and we have only seven days left before we fly to the private concert we'll be doing... flying... IN A PRIVATE JET NO LESS!

I was beyond excited, but me being me I had to keep my cool and leave the squirrelling around to my brothers who were also coming and the shrieking to Katherine and Lisa.

I picked up my phone and dialed my sister Dani in the other room as you do.

"Hello?"

"Winter coat, yay or nay?"

"Are you seriously calling me from your room right now? Who do you think you are? Amy? and nay on the winter coat, hello?! We are going to a freaking tropical country, no snow there you ignorant wench!"

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, hi, I just really wanted to stall you from doing your own packing...who's the ignorant wench now? hahah!"

I heard Dani thump on the wall separating our rooms from one another and she screamed,

"IF I WASN'T TOO LAZY TO GET UP FROM MY FLOOR I'D TIP YOUR WHOLE SUITCASE OVER YOUR HEAD RIGHT ABOUT NOW!"

"LIKE YOU HAVE THE UPPER BODY STRENGTH TO DO THAT! I--"

rnnnng! rnnnng!

"Hold up, Christina's calling me.."

"Probably to yell at you for procrastinating!" Dani said through the wall.

Psshh. As if she'd know.

"Hello?"

"What took you so long to answer? Are you done packing yet?" Christina said, in her signature mile-a-minute talking style.

She always knew.

After a split second recovery, I answered, "I WOULD be finished by now but Dani was distracting me..."

BANG!

and suddenly my door burst open. Dani came storming in, dramatically pointing a freshly painted finger at my face.

"Listen you little rat, don't you use me as a scapegoat for your incompetence! Believe nothing she says, Mother Rat! Believe none of the slander pouring from the mouth of the butthole that is Lauren!" she screamed that last one at my phone. I couldn't help but laugh.

"HAHAHAHHA! SHUT UP DANI!"

"What the heck is going on over there?" Christina asked, I put her on speaker so Dani could hear "Anyway, it doesn't matter, I need you two to get your butts over to our apartment now. I'm moving the practice session to this afternoon 'cause Nick is coming over from LA tonight."

"Uugggh!" Dani exclaimed, "Tell Nick thanks for ruining my life. I hate him more than I hate bones in my chicken wings." She said sarcastically, neither of us nor my other sisters could possibly ever hate Nick, he's super chill. He's basically a part of our already pretty lit fam.

"Haaahah. I'm sure he'd love that." Christina said from the other end. "Just get your butts over here ASAP. I'd like to start vocal warm ups in precisely forty five minutes."

*call ended*

Typical Christina. I looked at Dani, who had the same exasperated but also loving expression on her face. We don't know what we'd do without her.

"We better get going then...wouldn't want to bring forth the wrath of ChristinaZilla." I told Dani.

"Ooh! can I drive?" Dani asked, I considered for a bit

"idk, can you?" I teased

"Come on! I can totally do it!" She whined, always eager to take the car out for a spin ever since she got her license a ripe old three days ago.

"Okay fine..." I said, "but if we die, I will definitely kick your bony ghost butt for the rest of eternity."

************************************
A/N

it seems like I keep doing these twosome sister scenes. I promise it'll get interesting. ((that's possibly the worst way to sell a story, but ihh. i always sucked at sales anyway. xD))

no, but srsly, please keep reading.

b