SEVENTEEN : Tone-y and Tony

The day was good. My sisters and I jumped up bright and early the next day and situated ourselves in Bee's awesome music room complete with a grand piano, three guitars, surround sound system and for some reason an ancient, battered up tuba, to start rehearsing for our concert in only four days! waah! and we've since tweeted about it to our fans and the response had been amazing. I was just sneaking a peak at our band twitter whilst rehearsing and scrolled down. I smiled as I read, retweeted and faved some of the comments.

"Oh My Gosh! dream come truuuue!"

"IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?!"

"FILIPINO CIMFAM, LET'S ALL CARPOOL AND MEET THE GIRLS! #ULTIMATESQUADGOALS"

"Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

"I wish I could understand all these comments in tagalog, I wanna know what they're saying..." I told Lauren who was sitting next to me on a really squishy, soft carpet.

"Kath, focus!" Christina yelled, "You better hit that G or I will come over there and--"

"Knock all your teeth out with a stuffed giraffe!" Dani cut in, throwing said stuffed animal at my face. I didn't even have time to duck.

"Mmhff!" I shook off the initial shock and ran my tongue over my teeth. Just in case. "Okay, okay! I'll try to be less sharp tone-y? tone-y? TONED."

"Alright, so let's do Make It Stronger one more time, with the track, but Kath you're still on bass, right?" Christina asked me but not really. She was pretty much on top of things.

"Yep, bass ready." I told her, adjusting the strap a tiny bit around my shoulder.

"Hit it, Lise..." and Lisa played the minus one from her phone.

Make it stronger~
Make it make it stroongeeer~

After rehearsal, which lasted for about ten billion hours, one of the kitchen staff, Olivia, called us up for
lunch.

"Oh Olivia," I said to the lady, " You just saved my life, I am STARVING."

She wordlessly smiled at me and then whispered, "I made homemade ice cream also, I hope you like..."

My eyes widened with excitement and I basically ran towards the dining room.

"Oh no, Miss... Lunch will be out in the garden today." Olivia called out to me, I stopped and made a turn but then hit my elbow on the door jamb. Right in the funny bone.

"Hssss! Owww!" I exclaimed, clutching my elbow. It took a minute for me to recover, but then the thought of ice cream pushed me on.

The boys already beat us to it, and were already digging into plates of food from a spread laid out buffet style.

"Why are you guys dripping wet?" I asked, observing the puddles of water on the floor where they were standing.

"Michael took us on a run this morning, like a legit ten kilometer run and we just got outta the pool." said Christian, whose mouth was stuffed with chicken lollipops, so it sounded more like, "Mekl fookuz n a wun dismawnin lek lahjt ten klahmtur wunand we shudst ot awttada pool."

"Uh huh, yeah... cool." I said, looking at Michael who gave me a thumbs up. "You girls gotta try riding those ATVs, they are so awesome. Such a thrill ride, man."

I smiled at him, "Ihhhh, I dunno," I said, "It sounds a little bit out of my depth..." and Lisa said, "Well it looks like you're having fun, thats good! I thought you be bored out of your minds..."