THIRTY THREE :

What the heck just happened? Oh my gosh, this did NOT just happen

I excused myself from the group and from Anthony to go to the bathroom, I was grateful for it being relatively clean for a public toilet, because I was in no mood to deal with any type of filth right now.

As I slammed the door of my stall, I put down the toilet cover and sat down. I closed my eyes and breathed. I was having one of my internal arguments with myself.

-Calm down Amy...deep breaths

You and Anthony are just friends...

-are you really? just friends?

Amy...

-How could I have let that happen?!

Ames, stop...

-But he..

Amy!

-But he kissed me...

my first kiss.

-MY FIRST KISS.

oh. my. gooooash.

"AMY!! ARE YOU IN THERE?" I jolted my eyes open to the sound of Danielle banging against all the empty stalls.

"Amyyy, are you alright? you've been in here a while.."

Lauren. Great, now they're both in here.

I tried to keep quiet, but the monkey that was Dani actually climbed up the door and looked down at me.

"Aaah! DANIELLE! Get down from there!" I cried, standing up furiously.

"I'll get down if you come out and tell us what's going on!" She retorted.

I let a sharp burst of air out of my nostrils. "Fine!" I opened the door and stormed out, being barricaded by my two younger, but significantly taller sisters.

"Talk." Lauren demanded in her perpetually calm state.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my mind drifting back to the last thirty minutes. I still had flushed skin from riding the swing ride, the air whipping past my face gave me some rosy cheeks.

Yeah, totally, Amy.. your cheeks are red because of the wind and not because of the fact that by the tail end of the swing ride, Anthony kissed you right as the swings were being lowered to the ground.

GAAAH AMYY. WHAT IS GOING ON

We had a full twenty seconds of eye contact me looking mostly shocked, before the ride operator freed me from the metal harness, thus allowing me to flee to the bathroom.

"Amy Elizabeth Cimorelli!" Dani yelled, snapping her fingers in my face. "If you don't start talking, I'm going to rip out your--"

"Okay! Listen!" I said, beckoning for them to come closer as I whispered in their ears. once I finished, Dani pulled away and--

"HE DID WHAAAAAAAAAT!?!??!"

Meanwhile, outside the girls' bathroom

"So tell me again, what happened?" Rey asked Anthony, they were both leaning against the wall of a building waiting for the girls currently inside the bathroom.

"I dunno man," Tony said, rubbing the back of his neck, in clear distress, "I thought I'd just go for it. I didn't think it would freak her out so much.." He said to Rey who was on the brink of laughter.