Chapter 9: S'mores

Kyrie woke up with Aja's head on his bare chest. He smiled remembering their make out session. It was like high school all over again. They controlled their raging hormones but that didn't stop his jr from thinking otherwise.

He kissed her forehead and slid his way out of the bed then grabbed his phone. Aja snuggled in the sheets that were held Kyrie's scent as he dialed Richard's number to check on Sasha.

"Hey Kyrie, Mina and I are taking the kids to the beach you should come along." Richard said.

"Yeah I'll be out there just don't tell Sasha." He'd picked up her favorite stuffed animal that she'd forgotten about.

"Everyone has their backpacks and surfboards in the car, we're just waiting for you." Kyrie chuckled hearing Mina in the background.

"I got you man. I'm gonna go before Mina kicks my ass." Richard said before ending the call.

Kyrie put on some music and walked back to the bedroom. He climbed on top of Aja and kissed her lips gently waking her up. She smiled as he kissed her neck.

"Good morning beautiful." He said before nipping at her ear.

"Mmm.Good morning handsome." She said as she in between kisses.

"We are going to the beach and don't tell me that you don't have anything to wear because thanks to Lenny he sent you a couple of outfits and swimsuits to the room last night while you were sleeping, so let's get ready." Kyrie said getting off of her.

"That little sneak." She said before getting up.

Within a couple of minutes they'd gotten ready and to the beach.

"Woah! Ms. Mina that's a cool sand castle, can this be the Barbie's beach house?" Sasha asked.

"Yes but only if she invites a few of her friends." Mina pointed over at Richard's twin girls Luna and Lola.

"Luna and Lola, you guys want to bring your Barbie's over to the new beach house." The twins nodded and grabbed their dolls.

Aja felt people staring at her as she walked with Kyrie. His hand rested around her waist as they walked through the sand.

"Are you sure this looks okay?" Aja asked looking down at herself

"Yes. You look gorgeous." Kyrie said as they'd finally got to where everyone was.

Relax Aja, you're fine... just look out into the ocean and relax. Aja sighed blocking everything out.

"Daddy! Uncle Kyrie!" The kids shouted in unison as they ran over to him.

"Hey baby girl, I missed you." Kyrie said kissing her cheeks. "Lola and Luna, I missed y'all too, maybe we should have a sleep over before we head back to Cleveland." Kyrie said.