Chapter 31: What Goes Around...

Kyrie and Richard had taken an Cam to an empty warehouse across town where they met up with a few of Kyrie's teammates and close friends.

Hours later....

Cam squinted his swollen eyes as a bright light shined in his face. They'd chained him down to a chair after the brutal beat down. His shirt had been ripped and decorated with his own blood.

"Mm." Cam said holding his head down from the install headache rolling in.

"Yo, CB he's up." Iman said nudging him.

"Aight. Watch this bitch ass nigga until I come back." Chris mugged him before leaving out the room.

"Yeah I gotchu." Iman nodded as the door closed.

"Where am I?" Cam asked looking around the dark room.

"You shouldn't be worrying about that... what you should be worried about is the amount of broomsticks that's about to be in that-" Iman stopped once door opened quickly with both Kyrie and Richard returned smiling like it was Christmas morning.

"How you feeling? I hope you ready for part two, this time we ain't taking no breaks... after all, you ain't give Aja no break." Kyrie said as Richard handed him a metal baseball bat.

"Bend him over!" Richard shouted as Cam begged and pleaded.

"I'm sorry, please don't do this man, I got a wife and kids!" Kyrie chuckled.

"This the shit that kills me...What kind of man rapes someone's fiancé then comes home to his wife and kids like nothing ever happened?" He asked looking at Cam's tears fall on the cemented floors.

"I said, I was sorry man." He cried out.

"Sorry isn't gonna undo the shit that you've done to my fiancé!" Kyrie swung the back hitting Cam in the back. "Sorry isn't gonna make her feel beautiful again!" Cam screamed as the bat connected with his shoulder blades. "Get me the drill!" Kyrie shouted throwing the bat asside.

As Richard handed him the drill, Cam's body went limp making him collapsed onto the old sofa cushions. Kyrie watched as he panted surrendering with his hands up.

"No more please." Cam panted.

"Everybody get the fuck out!" Kyrie shouted as the room began to clear.

Kyrie stood over Cam's shaking body and sighed running his hands through his beard.

"If you gon' kill me do it." Cam sniffled looking him in the eyes.

"Nah I just want do something that'll hurt you a lot more." Kyrie said grabbing his feet while picking up the power drill squatting down to his level.

"NO! I'M- AHHHHH!" The drill threw his ankle slowly as he screamed out in pain.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

After Kyrie and Richard dropped Cam's bitch ass in back to his condo for his wife to find him, they'd went to a nearby hotel to wash up before headed back to Richard and Mina's place.

Once they'd gotten in, they heard the living room television blasting with a mix of laughter.

"You're tickling my belly button Luna and Lola, I think you missed a spot over here." Mina said pointing at the star that wasn't painted.

The twins concentrated as they painted Mina's belly as she watched the Netflix series The Get Down until they heard the door close.

"Daddy!" Richard smiled widely as he put his coat up with Kyrie right behind him.

"Uncle Kyrie!" The girls said in unison. "Hey pretty girls. " He said as they ran over him.

"Auntie Aja and Sasha are upstairs." They said in unison. Kyrie nodded.

"Thank you for letting me know. I'm gonna go check on them. And maybe if they feel up to it we'll play hide and seek later, okay?" They nodded and ran over to Richard.

Kyrie watched as Richard interacted with his family for a moment until he decided to go upstairs.

"Hey my little Picasso's." He kissed their lips and carried them back over to the couch. "Oh wow maybe we should let you two paint the baby's room." Richard said before kissing Mina's lips.

Slowly opening the door where Aja and Sasha were. Kyrie quietly entered and closed the door. Sasha snuggled under the bed sheets while Aja watched the ceiling fan spin.

I prayed for God to take this pain away but I'm still hurting...everytime I close my eyes, I see his face and though I've scrubbed every inch of myself, I can still smell him...and taste him. I don't want to make Kyrie feel like he has to move mountains or get blood on his hands to make me feel better. I just need to find another way to heal...not just for me but for my family. Aja thought.

"Baby." He whispered.

Her dark skin exposed the tear stains that trailed down her face.

"Can you hold me please?" She blinked taking her eyes off of the ceiling fan.

"Of course baby."Kyrie removed his shoes and carefully climbed in bed behind her.

He wrapped his arms around her, locking their fingers together. The silence took over them as they watched Sasha sleep comfortably.

Happy Tuesday!
Please don't forget to comment and vote.😊