Chapter 24: Back To Reality

Getting back into back to New York was a hassle for Aja with delayed flights and serious jet lag but she made it to work on time. She adjusted her sunglasses while clicking away on the keyboard. Today was a chill day for GQ employees and interns but work still needed to be done.

Aja sipped on her coffee and walked to the copy machine. Her phone chimed in her pocket while getting the copies she needed.

I wish I was home with my babies... I can't wait for graduation. Aja thought while staring out the window.

"Aja you ready for the interview with Cam?" Stanley the intern asked taking her from her thoughts.

"Yeah. I'm just trying to shake off my nerves as usual." She felt silly being nervous over someone like Cam Newton.

"I don't understand why you always get nervous, you've interviewed other celebs an the interviews always gets great reviews." He sighed taking her copies and placing them on her desk.

"Look I'll be fine... I just need to talk to my babies for a minute." He nodded and gave her some space.

They were her comfort when ever she felt her nerves getting the best of her. Dialing Kyrie's number she rested her head on the end of her desk and waited for them to answer.

"Mommy! I'm eating-Daddy, what's this again?" She asked making Aja smile. "Guava and cheese pastry." Kyrie said in the background.

"Guava and cheese pastry. It's so good." Sasha sang making her laugh. "That sounds so yummy but mommy needs your help... I got it by a nervous bug today and so, I need you to tell me how to get rid of it." Aja nodded quietly as Kyrie wiped the filling from her mouth and hands.

"Mommy, you don't need to be nervous you're intelligent and beautiful. Right daddy?" Sasha tapped his shoulder before he could adjust his apple watch.

"Yes Sasha your right and baby you shouldn't be nervous at all unless you interviewing the Obama's. You got this." Kyrie cheered. Aja smiled feeling a little better.

"Aja, we're having rehearsals in five." Stanley informed. "Thank you my loves, but I need to get going I'll call you back later tonight. I love you both." They ended the call mutually.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour of rehearsal time and dress rehearsal, Cam had gone through the list of questions he was willing to answer and got to set. He sat across from Aja's seat as she walked onto the set after being wired. Aja hadn't noticed that Cam was staring at her until she looked up.

"Mr. Newton, Hi how are you? I'm sorry I didn't see you there, if I would have I would've said something- I'm gonna be quiet." She sighed embarrassed. He chuckled taking in her beauty.

"Please just call me Cam, that proper shit is only for the camera's

"Please just call me Cam, that proper shit is only for the camera's. And to be honest I could listen to you all day. There's no need to be embarrassed by something so sexy."

Isn't he married or something... like whatever happened to loyalty?! Wait... does he not see the big ass spaceship on my finger. Aja thought while putting on a fake smile.

"I don't know if you realized it or not but I'm happily engaged and in no way trying to ruin my relationship with my man. And besides shouldn't you be worried about being a devoted father and husband?" Aja asked. Cam sat speechless as a intern handed him a bottle of water.

As he opened his mouth to apologize the count down for the interview began. Aja turned her attention to the camera and smiled. She didn't need his fake apology just for the interview to be done so, she could get the rest of her work done.

After forty minutes the interview was complete Aja was finally able to get home. She kicked off of her heels and collapse in bed.

"Shower here I come." She mumbled in her pillows.

Aja undressed quickly and made her way to the bathroom while putting on some music. Kem blasted through the beats pill Kyrie had left for her. She turned on the water and adjusted the temperature to her liking. Before getting in she gathered her pajamas and placed them on the bed then returned to the restroom.

"Oh yes. This feels so good." Aja moaned almost sounding like a woman in an Herbal essence commercial.

Her mind drifted off to Kyrie, it had been a while since they'd had sex and I was driving her insane. She imagined them making love to one another in the shower. His large hands overlapping hers then their tongues wrestling as the water ran from their bodies, his grunts turning her on. Aja moaned feeling the pit of her stomach tighten.

"Ahh." She placed one hand one the rail of the shower and used the other to pleasure herself. With shaky legs Aja came all over her hand and leaned on the wall for support.

I wonder of Kyrie does this when I'm away. Hell, I wouldn't blame him. She thought.

Water dripped from Kyrie's body as he exited the shower. He removed the towel from the back of the door and tightened it around his waist. His manhood was harder than brick house. He tried to relieve himself but was unsuccessful. Kyrie wanted the real thing and not the palm of his hands.

"Damn...I need my baby." He sighed entering his bedroom.

Kyrie grabbed his phone and called Aja on FaceTime. She needs to fix this shit. He thought as her phone rang.

"Hey handsome." She smiled widely making him frown.

"Why you look like you just had some bomb ass sex?" He snapped. She bit her lip to keep from laughing at his frustration. He knew she'd only used her hands but to him it was an unfair situation.

"Babe-" He cut her off and continued to fuss.

"I'm sitting over here hard as fuck and you got some nerve to be wearing sexy ass lingerie with them melons sitting right

"I'm sitting over here hard as fuck and you got some nerve to be wearing sexy ass lingerie with them melons sitting right." He felt the need to stroke himself.

"I'm sorry baby." Aja said seductively while pulling the straps of her bra down.

"You so fucking lucky I got practice in the morning but when I see you yo' ass in a few weeks it's on." Kyrie warned.

Happy Sunday!
I was in the writing mood.
Don't forget to comment and vote.😊