Chapter 30: Shattered Heart

Continued...

"Don't tell Kyrie." Aja whispered as she gripped Mina arm.

"Aja, I have no choice someone violated you in the worst way possible. You and I both know that if we were to keep this from Kyrie wouldn't be a good look for either of us." Mina wiped Aja's falling tears." And no bath for right now...We need to go to the police station."

Mina hadn't gotten a word out of Aja after helping her into some decent clothes then fixing her hair. The drive was seemed longer than expected but they'd made it to the nearest station. Mina called for help as she opened Aja's door.

"Yes ma'am, are you hurt or in labor?"

"No. Im fine thank you but my friend needs some help getting out of the car." The female officer eyed Aja from head to toe.

"My lord let's get her inside." The female officer helped get them both inside.

After speaking with officers and reporting the incident, Aja stood naked covering her chest as the medical examiner took DNA swabs of her vagina. He had swabs of her entire body and repeated his steps until he'd finished. She watched as he placed them into the plastic bag labeled SAK (sexual assault kit or rape kit) and discarded his gloves.

"I'm going to take some pictures of all the marked areas, and these pictures are staying with the police department, okay?" Aja nodded quietly as he washed his hands.

"Turn to the side for me." She did as she was told throughout the course of five minutes.

"I'm all done. You can put these on and wait in here if you'd like some piece and quiet or watch a little TV until the guys are ready for you." He handed her the remote control and took the evidence along with her clothes before walking out.

God couldn't save you from Cam...you want a pity party or something.

Tragedy should be stamped on your forehead.

I'm sure Kyrie wouldn't want to be married to a walking disaster.

Her phone vibrated showing Kyrie's name, hitting ignore she took a glimpse of her face in the mirror and threw her phone shattering the glass.

When I needed you, you didn't show up. She wiped her face and putting gown on with the thin white sheets draping her body.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Thirty minutes later, Kyrie had just got to the police department with Sasha in his arms. Mina spoke with the chief of police as they recorded her side of the story. She sniffled trying to keep her emotions together as Kyrie walked up to her.

"Mina? Where's Aja?" Kyrie asked lowly. Mina sighed and cleared her throat.

"Officers this is her fiancé... Kyrie, I'm so sorry. She told me not to tell you but it's bad Kyrie... I knew something was wrong- I couldn't sleep so, I came to check on her and she was just-" Mina paused not wanting to break down in tears. "She's in the exam room."

"Which room?" He asked as the examiner walked up to him.

"She's in room 5, I just got done send the results to the lab. She wasn't up for too much talking but the officers are in there asking her a few questions about the assault." Kyrie's blood boiled as the last word rolled off of his tongue.

"Mina take Sasha and go home with you. Richard is outside waiting for you." She nodded and handed him her keys.

After sitting in the lobby for what seemed like hours the police where done questioning Aja about the incident. She was exhausted and wanted to be alone. They gave her some clothes that Kyrie had bought and let her go. The car ride home was dead silent Aja wanted that way. As he pulled into the driveway news stations and paparazzi surrounded the car.