Chapter 14: Baby Momma

Making love was all Kyrie thought about while Aja made breakfast. He kissed her on neck and whispered filthy things he'd wanted to try as she plated their food. She shook her head and began to blush.

"Okay mister, hands off. I don't need Sasha finding out you gave me the cooties." Kyrie ignored her. She turned to face him.

"Sasha is sleeping and I can't keep my hands off of you cause... every. part. of. you smells so good. And don't get me started on how good you taste." Kyrie kissed her lips gently waking his member jump.

"Daddy, when are you going to stop kissing Ms.Aja so I can get my breakfast." Sasha said swinging her legs.

"Sorry baby girl." He laughed.

"Good morning, baby girl." Aja pushed him playfully aside and kissed Sasha's cheek.

"Ms.Aja, can I have more whipped cream please?" Sasha asked.

"Of course." Aja said swirling the fluffy goodness over her Belgium waffle and strawberries.

"Don't use too much I might need that later." Kyrie whispered in her ear.

After breakfast, Aja decided to take Sasha out to the park to get some air, while Kyrie went to practice. The park was right next to the practice facility, so if anything happened, they could run to safety.

"Ms

"Ms. Aja, bet you can't catch me!" Sasha said running while giggling. Aja ran after her playfully, and caught her.

"My goodness little lady, you are fast!" Aja said laughing. Sasha laughed as Aja picked her up.

"Oh hell no!" A loud voice sounded off. Aja and Sasha looked over to see a woman charging towards them. She was obviously high and out of her mind. Sasha immediately began to cry. "Bitch! Put my daughter down! Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Sonya shouted. Aja remained calm, she knew that if she went crazy, Sasha would lose it.

"Listen, I don't know why you're here, nor do I care why, but you need to leave. You're scaring her." Aja warned. Sasha hid her face into Aja's neck. Sonya cocked her head to the side.

"I'm her mother! I can be where ever the fuck I want to be! What, you his new hoe or somethin?! You fat and ugly! Kyrie only with you because you easy! Now give me my daughter fatty!" Sonya yelled. Sasha screamed at the top of her lungs.

"NOOOOOOO!" She yelled. Some players who were outside, stopped and looked. A few went inside to warn Kyrie that Sonya was out there.

"It's okay Sasha, she's gonna leave. You're gonna be okay. I promise." Aja said comforting her.

"Hey! Get the hell away from them!" Kyrie shouted as he ran towards them. Sasha cried.

"Daddy!" She cried

"Daddy!" She cried.

"Sonya, you obviously don't listen! I said get the hell out of here! If not, I'll have you arrested for trespassing!" Kyrie warned.

A few security guards came and escorted her off of the premises. Kyrie made sure Aja and Sasha were picked up by his mother while he went to the police department.

"Mr. Irving, how can we help you?" The rookie officer asked.

"Yes. I want to file a restraining order on my daughter's mother." Kyrie said.

Once He'd filled out thousands of documents and spoke with his lawyer, he walked through the front door and headed for the stairs. He went to Sasha's bedroom to see her snuggled in Joanne's arms kissed their foreheads then turned out the light.

"I just posted the new blog and I already have the interview questions with Steph Curry emailed to you." She said trying to keep her eyes open. Aja was completely exhausted.

"Okay Mina, I'll get it done." Kyrie entered the room quietly as she ended the call.

She collapsed on the bed and screamed in a pillow. The sound of Kyrie's bag dropping onto the floor made her stop and pop her head up.

"Everything okay?" Kyrie asked removing his shoes.

"Mmhm. It's just work stuff, nothing to be concerned about. Is everything okay with you?" Aja asked getting out of the bed.

"Beside me having to file a restraining order on Sonya... I'm alright." He sighed while turning on the shower.

"How about we after your shower we find a solution to make you feel better than alright?" She opened her silk robe making him bit his lip.

"Damn baby." He drooled over her curvaceous body for a moment then lead her to the shower. "We might have to work it right now." She squealed as he smacked her derrière.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

I want my family back and I'll be damned, if I let some fat bitch take them away from me...fuck what everyone else thinks, I will get them back just wait. Sonya looked through the binoculars as she watched Aja and Kyrie make love in the shower.

"That bitch has to go." She said continuing to watch on.

Hey y'all I know it's short but more chapters are coming.
Please don't forget to comment and vote.😊