Author's Note: Please Don't Skip!

Good evening all,

I see that last night, I've ruffled some feathers in regards to this story. First and foremost, I don't condone any type of sexual violence or violence against my fellow woman. This story is completely fictitious with several events that occur in real life. I don't mean to offend anyone or to spook anyone into not reading my story. I put up a disclaimer in the beginning of my story to all readers regarding the content. If you haven't, please defer to that. If it's too much for you to read, please stop reading. I mean that in the most sincere way. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and I don't want to feel uncomfortable losing rest because of your concerns.

Secondly, I see a lot of my readers are upset about Aja and how she handled Kyrie in the previous chapter. Please understand that she's a victim of a brutal sexual assault. She's traumatized. Trauma does not heal over night. It takes time. Sometimes victims are not as communicative as YOU or I would like them to be and we can't be mad about that. Yes, they were intimate, but Aja still has not healed. If you can't understand why she did what she did, again, I ask you to at least try and understand it, or stop reading.

Also, please do not make smart remarks regarding my work. If you don't like what you're reading, again, stop reading. Making hateful comments and being rude will only make me stall on pushing out chapters, and also, I will mute you accordingly.

To the readers who have stuck it out with me, I appreciate you and I love you. Thank you for your continued love and support.

-Ray 💜