Chapter 29: Rescue Me⚠

Richard sat in his office while Mina and the twins slept peacefully in bed. He'd just wrapped up his conversation with Kyrie about Aja he reassured that everything was fine but that wasn't going to stop Kyrie from worrying. The lights in Manhattan had just turned on.

"Finally." He sighed feeling the cool air conditioning blowing through the office.

His head popped up as a light knock hit the door from the size of the belly and beautiful chocolate skin, he knew it was Mina. He glanced at the time and stood up. She's probably hungry. Rich thought.

"You want the usual or something different?" He asked grabbing his wallet and keys.

"No. I just had the worst dream, it was so bad that the baby kicked the crap out of me and woke me up." Mina rubbed her belly and waddled towards Richard's office chair.

"Mina...the doctor told you that you're going to have bad dreams like this as the pregnancy progresses and these dreams aren't real."

"I know what the doctor said Richard, now can you please shut up and call Kyrie?" Mina snapped. Richard surrender and dialed Kyrie's number.

"Hey Rich, what's good?" Before Rich could speak Sasha walked into the room. "Daddy, RoRo's and Uncle Chris are snoring to loud."

"Okay come get in the bed." Sasha jumped into bed and snuggled next to her father.

"Sorry about that, what's going on bro?" He whispered while watching Sasha dosing to sleep.

"It's about Aja." Mina said snatching the phone from Richard's hands. "I think someone is going to hurt her."

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Aja's body shook as his hands crept underneath her towel. "Help me somebody!" She screamed trying to push him off. He ignored her proceeding to smell her wet hair with a low grunt.

"You think someone is going come rescue you, huh?" Cam asked kissing her shoulder.

"Don't touch me." She sniffled as he chuckled lightly.

"I love when you get feisty that shit turns me on baby." He smacked her ass hard then removed the cuffs from his pants pocket.

"Ahhhh!" She shouted as he placed the the cuffs on her wrists.

He turned her around to face him. "Damn, baby girl...you are so fucking beautiful." Aja squirmed as he removed the towel. " I know you probably thinking why is Cam Newton doing this to me...well truth be told... I've been watching you for a long time Aja since you were out on the streets and now that things have changed...I figured that this would be the perfect time to make you love me." Cam smirked while touching her lips.

"Somebody help!" She screamed holding back the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes.

God please help me....please. Aja thought shaking her head.

"It's true Aja just let me help ease your pain." He smirked before touching her thighs.

"No!"Cam began caressing her breasts while staring into her glossy eyes.

Her areola's hardened from the touch of his cold hands. She tried to get her legs from out of his tight lock but was unsuccessful. Cam chuckled lightly and grabbed her face roughly.

"Open your mouth." He ordered pulling her to the floor.

"P-please I'm begging you!" Aja's voice shook before he stuffed her mouth with his manhood.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

After two torturous hours, Cam had gone home to his wife and kids. She looked at the ceiling as her body shook violently. The tears rolled from her eyes as she cried quietly. Aja felt stripped of her dignity and of all things her beauty. It was like she was completely lifeless, Aja even questioned why God would continuing to let things like this happen to her...her spirit was broken beyond repair.

"Aja! Are you home?" Mina asked hold her growing belly as the baby kicked her lightly. "Okay, little person I'm gonna need you to stop doing that." She frowned.

She spotted a black Mercedes truck in a distance before she'd closed the door behind her.

"Why aren't the damn lights on?" She turned on the switch as she made her way upstairs.

Mina crept out of the house while Richard and the girls were sleeping. She couldn't get the baby to calm down even after speaking with Kyrie about her bad dream. Mina convinced Kyrie to get on a private plane to see his fiancé.

"Aja?" She made her way upstairs to Aja's room.

Mina turned on the bedroom light and her eyes widened from Aja's rough appearance. Aja's hair stuck to her face along with several blood stains from her lip. Mina snatched her robe from behind the door and waddled over to Aja's bedside.

"Oh my god. Aja....let's get you cleaned up,okay?" Aja remained quiet as Mina covered her naked body.

Mina helped Aja into the bathroom and sat her carefully on the toilet while she waited for her bath. She waddled back to her and helped her take off the robe but stopped.

"Don't tell Kyrie." Aja whispered as she gripped Mina arm.

Happy Saturday!
It was really difficult writing the part with Aja and Cam.... no one deserves that to happen to them.
Please commentand vote.😊