Chapter 22: Make A Wish

Continued

"You've been nothing but good to Sasha and myself...Which is why I have to change your last name." He said he stood from the bed.

"Kyrie what are you doing?" Aja asked with wide eyes and holding her chest.

"I plan on making you an Irving woman and what better moment then right now." He got on his knee and held out his hand.

Aja gulped hard looking from him to the ring. This was the last thing she wanted to happen at least not now. Sweat collected on his forehead and his face began to hurts from smiling. His nerves were getting the best of him until she joined him on the floor, kneeling down eye level with him.

"Will you marry me?" Kyrie asked nervously.

"I can't..." She sighed grabbing his face. His stared at her in disbelief.

"W-what?" He pulled her hands away.

"No. I meant I can't believe this is happening and to answer your question yes I will marry you." She smiled wiping a tear from her eyes. Kyrie sighed.

"You scared the shit outta me, please don't do that anymore." He said before kissing all over her face.

"I'm sorry baby." Aja chuckled lightly.

He slid the ring on then watched she look at her hand in awe

He slid the ring on then watched she look at her hand in awe. Kyrie grabbed her face gently and pecked her lips a few times before standing up. It was too late at night to make the kind of love they wanted so cuddling would have to do.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After weeks of planning along with working day and night Aja was finally able to get back to Cleveland for Sasha's birthday. The weather was perfect for the occasion, Aja put the final touches on Sasha's throne she'd begged Kyrie to buy for her princess themed party. She smiled and took a few pictures before the swarm of little girls came to tear it up.

 She smiled and took a few pictures before the swarm of little girls came to tear it up

( Sasha's cake and Dress.) The girl in the image is not Sasha.

Aja entered the house getting a whiff of Joanne's cooking. Joanne had been cooking since five this morning and didn't want any help but that wasn't going to stop Aja from asking.