Chapter 11: Daddy's Girl

"Kyrie! Open the fucking door!" He jumped from his bed and jogged down the stairs.

"I know you in there, open the fucking door before I knock this muthafucka don't myself!" The woman shouted.

Kyrie swung the door open and said a silent prayer before laying eyes on her. This is the last thing he wanted to deal with at one in the morning. The last time Sonya had seen one another it was a month after Sasha was born then she up and left without any explain.

"Sonya, what do you want? It's late." Kyrie said closing the door behind him.

"I want my fucking daughter!" Sonya shouted.

"Keep your voice down before someone calls the cops." Kyrie put his hand over her mouth but she smacked his hand away.

"No! Give me my daughter Kyrie, you can't keep her away from her mother !" She shouted back.

"Sonya, you high as fuck right and talking about you want my daughter?" He grabbed her arm.

"Get off of me, I just want my fucking daughter okay? Give me my daughter!" She cried out.

A few people in the neighborhood turned their lights on and peaked through their windows trying to find out what was going on.

"How you asking for your daughter and you don't even know her name? What's her name Sonya, huh?" He asked blocking the door as she tried to move around him.

"I know her name! It's - It's S-Sophia! Yeah Sophia." She said confidently.

"You need to get clean before you lose the only thing you got left... and by the way your daughter's name is Sasha." Kyrie sighed and closed the door leaving her dumbfounded.

"Daddy. I had a bad dream." Sasha ran into his arms with tears in her eyes.

"You wanna talk about it?" She shook her head and held onto him as he walked up the stairs.

Anytime after Sasha had a bad dream she'd be mute for a couple of hours until the thoughts eased out of her mind. Kyrie knew it had something to do with Sonya but when Sasha was ready he'd be all ears.

"Well you gon sleep in my bed, okay?" She nodded.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Kyrie didn't get much sleep last night due to Sonya's pop-up. He knew he was going to be off his game today but all he could think about was his baby girl. She'd barely ate anything at breakfast and left her Barbie in the backseat of the car.

"Yo, Kyrie you you supposed to be putting work on these niggas man, we getting drug!" Iman snapped.

"Aye take it easy you know he probably sexual frustrated, you know it's been like a while since that bitch Paris." JR whispered to Iman.

LeBron smacked their heads and pulled Kyrie to the side. Though there was a huge age difference between them, LeBron was the one he confided in outside of Richard but this time he decided to keep his business to himself.

"You good man?" LeBron asked while they continued to workout.

"Yeah. I'll catch up with y'all later." Kyrie said before leaving the gym.

He spoke the coach first before leaving practice and headed to pick Sasha up.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Aja was enjoying her day off from work but had to make a stop to her professors office to drop off her essay and hours for the first half of her internship. Once the task was completed it was time for a little shopping.