Chapter 12: Sonya

Kyrie flipped the pancakes over as the oven beeped indicating that the turkey bacon was finished. He took the tray out placing on the counter along with his oven mittens then went cut a few pieces of fruit. Sasha was still upstairs sleeping with his phone in her hands. The front door closed and entered his mother Joanne.

"Son, I can't believe my eyes." His mom said she walked in with a basket filled with blueberry and banana nut muffins.

"Good morning to you too mama and yes I'm cooking." Kyrie chuckled giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning baby boy, Mrs. Woods made these this morning for you and Sasha...Sasha's still not talking?" He shook his head and plated their food.

"No. It's been a few days longer than usual but she is eating and you know before we'd have to force feed her." His mother rubbed his back.

"She'll come around to it don't worry just make sure you keep her spirits up but how's practice going?" She asked getting of of the topic.

"It's going....Coach told me that I need to get my stuff together before we start playing again." As much as Kyrie didn't want to stress he was over his limit.

"Well since I'm here how about I spend a few days with Sasha while you find sometime to focus on basketball and relaxation."He hadn't told his mother about Sonya showing up or about Aja and didn't plan on telling her at least not today.

Joanne and Sonya's relationship started off on a bad note when she caught Sonya cheating on her son after a few months of being together. Kyrie had forgiven her and ended up pregnant with Sasha less than a year later. (Yes Sasha is his before y'all start going off.)

"Thank mama, go head and eat I'm gonna get Sasha." He kissed her forehead and quietly walked upstairs to get his baby girl.

"Good morning Stink, I made some breakfast and Nana is downstairs waiting for you." Kyrie said picking her up.

Sasha was blinked slowly as a call came through on Kyrie's phone. She quickly answered in. Aja smiled lightly as she watched them enter the bathroom.

"Good morning beautiful." Kyrie said to both Aja and Sasha.

"Good morning handsome, how did you sleep last night?" Aja asked while drying her hair.

"It was okay but I think Sasha slept enough for the both of us." Kyrie said wetting a wash cloth.

"Good morning, pretty girl-geesh Kyrie do you have to wipe her face so hard?" Aja asked as Kyrie wiped her face with a washcloth. Sasha mugged him.

"Look, I'm trying to make sure she doesn't have any crust in her eyes." He said as started brushing Sasha's teeth.

"I understand that but take it easy dude." He shook his head.

Her and Sasha swear they my bosses! He thought.

"You look tired." Kyrie pointed out. Aja sighed.

"Oh you see the bags under my eyes. I look terrible all because this phone wouldn't stop ringing. Even when I put it on silent someone kept calling." She was completely exhausted and over it.

"Hold on. Aja let me get Sasha downstairs." He didn't want Sasha getting anymore worried than she already was. Aja nodded.

Kyrie returned in a matter of minutes and closed his bedroom door. He grabbed his phone and saw Aja adjusting her blouse.

"Stop being a creep." She said glancing at the computer screen. He smirked.

"You just look beautiful, but that booty though." Aja rolled her eyes and blushed.

"Kyrie stop...like I said I didn't get much sleep last night cause my phone wouldn't stop ringing and it was a private number, so it's not like I can see who it was." She said before placing on a few layers of lipstick.

"If you let me get you-"

"No I don't want you buying me anything else you've done enough seriously. I'll just get one on my way from work." Kyrie nodded knowing she was probably going to forget.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

♡Two weeks later ♡

Aja and Kyrie had just told Sasha a bedtime story via Skype. It was good to see her smile and laugh a little more. Every now and again she'd have nightmares but with the help of her family she got through them.

"She's finally sleep after fighting it." Aja spoke as Kyrie sighed laying back in bed.

"Yes but that's only because of these bedtime stories and why did I have to be the troll under the bridge again? I couldn't be a handsome King?" He jokingly snapped.

"Babe-" Aja stopped once she heard a loud crash with alarms blaring from Kyrie's end.

"Stay on just incase something goes wrong." He said after putting Sasha down.

He ran to the window and saw Sonya slowly climbing in a black truck. He knew she wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted but this was a war he was willing to fight, especially over Sasha.

Oh dear! Kyrie about go to war for his baby.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter please don't forget to comment and vote.😊
Also I wanted to do a Q&A so, any questions you may have for the characters post it here.