Chapter 37: Barista

After settling their differences, Aja enjoyed the rest of her night laying in his arms, she giggled as he made fun of her slanted toe nail. As many times he's been around her this was the first time Aja had her feet uncovered.

"That shit look like E.T's finger." He said frowning his face in disgust.

"Shut up." Aja cackled. "Muhfucka look like the back of Ceelo Green's head." Aja roared with laughter.

"Damn babe I wish I would've seem your feet before your face cause shit." He joked.

"I'll remember that when you want some loving." She rolled her eyes playfully.

Kyrie mentally cursed himself but was quick on his feet. Now hovering her body, he'd spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He brushed some of her hair away from her face. "Sasha's in the room with your mom...we're not having sex." Aja whispered.

"Don't frunt like you don't want this." Kyrie pressed his manhood into her.

"Kyrie move." Aja attempted to push him off.

"I just want a little taste." He said before kissing her lips passionately.

Aja wanted him. Bad. But with all the games that were coming up, sex was not on the to-do list for her or Kyrie. She knew his focus needed to be on getting wins and making Cleveland proud, again.

"Absolutely not, I'm not going be dragged by Cavalier fans because you are off your game, so, go take a shower or think of old sagging boobs." She smiled widely.

"Baby, I'm starving." Kyrie begged grabbing her behind. The hunger in his eye magnified as her fingers touched his lips.

"How about this... if you win the next six games, I'll let you have your way with me." Kyrie smacked his lips and nodded quietly. Good... now, hit the shower." She smiled as he mumbled under his breath and let her go.

"I love you too." Aja giggled turning on the television.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Sasha hummed a little tune while Kyrie helped her ready for the day. She swung her legs as he picked out a few threads for her to choose from. "Alright, go ahead and pick something." She nodded.

Kyrie turned back and grabbed a pair of shoes and her lunch box. "I like this one with this shirt." Sasha said wanting to mix and match her tie-dye t-shirt with black shorts.

"Okay, Stink, go get in the tub and I'm going wake mommy up." He helped her down and placed her clothes on the bed before exiting.

He walked over to his bedroom and her Aja speaking to someone from her school. Instead of interrupting he decided to get ready for his flight.

"Ms. Darryl, we're looking forward to hearing your speech, my colleagues and I have been waiting to tell you the news but we wanted to respect your privacy during the incident a few weeks ago...I hope all is well and again congratulations.

"Thank you for letting me know Dean Grayson. You have a good day. Bye." Aja sighed dropping her head into her hands.

God is really working overtime with these blessings. Aja thought shaking her head.

"You're welcome and I most certainly will. Bye, bye." She ended the call.

"Mommy, what's the matter?" Aja lifted her head and smiled.

"Nothing I'm fine. The dean of my school just called to tell me that I have to give a speech the day of graduation. And I'm not sure what I'm going to say." Sasha climbed up in her lap and laid her head on Aja's chest.