Chapter 20 : Classic VHS

Continued...

Kyrie pressed his lips against Aja's ear whispering beautiful words to her while unraveling the layers of her love. Placing her legs on his shoulders he slid a few more inches into her. Her lips began to quiver as twirled his hips.

"Oh Baby." Aja moaned out feeling her center getting wetter than Niagara Falls with each slow motion of his hips.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," He groaned feeling her nails deepening in his back. "From your head down to your feet, I promise I won't stop until you believe it." Kyrie wanted his words to match his loving making.

Aja gasped as he instantly felt him sucking on her clit. He began devouring her sweet center. She massaged his head as her moans grew louder. While holding on to Aja's thighs Kyrie then leaned up positioning himself back in.

I believe him but I don't want him to stop this feels too good. Aja thought as he placed all of his inches in her.

Kyrie felt her tightening her legs around him. He knew she was on the verge of climaxing but that only motivated him to stroke a little hard and faster. They looked into each other's eyes as he legs shook violently against his waist.

"You not coming until I hear you say you believe me." Kyrie spoke roughly turning her on even more.

The sound of the front door opening alarmed her but Kyrie didn't care. He was trying to make her understand that her beauty was beyond skin deep... it was something that could be described in words.

"I-mmm, I believe that I'm beautiful." She moaned biting her lip.

"You don't need a mirror to tell you that, do you?" He asked as his lips grazed hers.

"No. Nobody." She whined feeling him hit her spot.

Aja held onto him for dear life as their skin slapped together. Kyrie wanted to taste her once more before either one of them came but unexpectedly Aja couldn't find the strength to hold it any longer. Not
too soon after, Kyrie moaned as he released his load inside of her.

Kyrie collapsed on the bed completely drained but highly pleased with the work he put down. He turned to his side and gently kissed her face.

"I love you beautiful." Aja giggled as his lips connected with hers. "You want me to bathe you?" She nodded.

"Yes please and love you too handsome." Kyrie propped her head up comfortably and jogged to the bathroom.

He got out of the bed and ran some warm water. As he set everything up for her bath, Aja couldn't seem to stop smiling. The high from the moment still lingered on in her mind. Kyrie returned silently drooling over her curvaceous body that hide under the sheets.

"Stop staring at me like I'm a piece of meat you creep." Aja laughed making him wipe the corners of his mouth.

"I can't help that you so damn beautiful and I'll be a creep If I get to stare at you all day and night."

"Oh yeah." She smirked watching him remove the sheet for her body.

"Yeah." He climbed on top of Aja and sucked on her bottom lip.

Before Aja could react Sasha knocked on the door.

"Daddy, are you done getting Ms.Aja ready, because we have plans." He continued to kiss Aja's lips.

"Baby stop and answer Sasha before she knocks down the door." Aja whispered as he sucked on her neck.

"Stink give us a minute, Ms. Aja's still in the tub, okay?" Kyrie said getting off of her.

"Okay I'm going get the snacks ready!" She shouted.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After a much need bath Kyrie helped his lady into bed carefully then opened the door to let Sasha who stood impatiently at the door. Kyrie took the snacks from her hands and watched as she carefully climbed in bed. She made sure she'd snuggled next to Aja placing her head on Aja's chest.

"What did you get us to snack on?" Aja asked before kissing her forehead softly.

"Doritos, popcorn, skittles and pink Starburst cause that's our favorite candy.Oh and we have Lemonade to drink." Sasha said as Kyrie placed the movie in.

"Alright now, Sasha this is a throwback movie." Kyrie said as handed Aja the remote.

"Daddy what's the black box?" She asked looking over at him.

Aja chuckled lightly as Kyrie sat on the edge of the bed.

"It's a classic VCR. It plays tapes like these." He waved a few other movies up. Sasha shrugged. "Okay, Lion King is in... I'll be downstairs if y'all need me." They nodded and played the movie.

Half a bowl of mixed snacks later, Aja had fallen asleep with Sasha quietly coloring on the foot of the bed. Kyrie returned silently turning to television and VCR off then got into bed.

"Daddy." Sasha sighed as she blinked slowly.

"What's wrong with daddy's baby?" Kyrie whispered picking her up.

She frowned at her drawing and carefully crawled her way over to him. Sasha dramatically sighed handing over her picture. Kyrie chuckled taking a look at the picture.

"I like your picture baby you did a good job but who's this?" He asked little unsure of what he was looking at.

"Ms.Aja, she's in pain at the top like Simba was in the movie but at the bottom she's happy because she has us and we're a family. I wanted to show her but she went to sleep after taking her pills." She pouted as while whispering to him.

"Hey...don't be sad baby, she's going to love it. How about in the morning we go get something to cheer you and Ms.Aja up?" He asked as she closed her eyes.

"Okay.Can we go anywhere I pick?" She asked.

"Of course baby." He smiled her forehead and watched her drift off to sleep.

These are my angels and I'll do whatever they want to keep them happy. He thought before going to sleep.

It's short but I'm working with a swollen hand so bare with me.

Please don't forget to comment and vote.😊