Telling Craig

"Well, how was it?" Randy asked.

"H-he... I don't want him to get home." Stan muttered, looking down.

"Why?"

"If he gets home... he does it again..." Stan explained.

"Here he can't do anything to himself, but if he gets out, he's gonna hurt himself again." Kyle continued.

"Don't worry. Kenny is gonna stay here as long as he needs to. They aren't gonna let him home, until Kenny seems like he wouldn't do anything to himself." Randy tells.

"Hey, dad... Can we quickly visit Craig on our way home?" Stan asks.

"Sure, why?" Randy wants to know.

"He's like... Kenny's best friend. And Kenny wanted to see him." Stan says.

Randy agreed, so on their way home they visit Craig.

"You boys go, I'll just wait." Randy said.

The three boys went over to Craig's door and knocked. Craig's mom opened the door.

"Hello, Mrs. Tucker... Is Craig home?" Cartman asked.

"Yes, he is, come on in." Craig's mom said.

The boys stepped inside. They were mentally preparing to the incoming... telling the news.

"Craig! Your friends are here!" his mom yelled.

Craig came downstairs.

"Hey, dudes. Where have you been all day? And where has Kenny been all day?" Craig asked.

"We were... We were... at the hospital. Kenny was there too. Actually, we went to see him there." Kyle said.

"What? What's Kenny doing there?" Craig asked. He started to get worried. Yes, Kenny was bullied, but... he wouldn't do it, right?

"Kenny... he.... he... tried.. I can't do this! Stan, you tell him!" Kyle started crying.

"Cartman, you don't have feelings so you can tell!" Stan teased.

"Kenny attempted suicide. He tried to... hang... himself." Cartman said. He did have feelings after all, but he usually hid them.

"No!" Craig yelled and ran upstairs, to his room.

The three boys just stood there, not knowing what to do. Then Craig's mom came.

"Where did Craig go?" she asked.

"Upstairs." Kyle said.

"We told him that Kenny is in the hospital, because he attempted sucide. Craig wasn't prepared for that." Cartman continued.

"I'll take him to see his little friend. Would someone go get him?" Craig's dad, who heard it all, said.

"I will." Kyle volunteered.

Kyle went upstairs, to Craig's room. He was sitting on his bed. As soon as he saw Kyle, he quickly wiped all the tears away from his face. He didn't want to let his friends see him cry.

"Hey, dude. Your dad said he could take you to see Kenny. Kenny told us that he would want to see you. Do you want to go?" Kyle asked.

"Y-yeah." Craig smiled.

Soon the boys returned to the car with Randy. Craig went to the hospital. Randy dropped all the other boys to their homes and drove home with Stan.