New place

Later that day Kenny was introduced to his new room. Much more homely and bigger than the hospital room, but still gave as much anxiety. Kenny got anxious at every place where he knew he'd get some sort of treatment.

There was two beds, but Kenny didn't have a roommate, at least yet. He didn't know if it was because of his mental state or something or because there wasn't enough patients to fill the whole place up.

He didn't have much to do since his stuff wasn't there yet so he began looking around. No sharp edges or objects anywhere for obvious reasons, no places to tie anything to or any stringy things where you could hang yourself. Pretty safe place, that's the point after all.

Soon his parents showed up. Kenny got to meet them while they brought some of his belongings. The stuff was obviously checked for sharp objects, strings and such to make sure Kenny couldn't harm himself.. even though his parents would probably be the last people to sneak in that kind of stuff for Kenny.

After meeting his parents Kenny returned to his room. He sat on the bed, still looking around. This is where he would spend a pretty long time, here he couldn't get himself out so easily. He would just have to get used to it, that was his only option.

Kenny found out that during the first few days he wouldn't get forced to do anything. That was good, he had absolutely no interest in group therapy or any therapy in general. And being the introverted kid he also wasn't too happy to meet other patients. At least he didn't have a roommate, having one would force him to socialize right away. He was fine all by himself. Quietly trying to get rid of the anxiety.