Depressing friends

APOLOGIES!!! Been super inactive and out of ideas, that's why this part will suck too.

Once Kenny left his room again, he couldn't see Damien anywhere. With no one else to talk to he immediately went back to his room.

Fifteen minutes later he saw Damien walk past his room. Kenny went out- and there he was.

"Damien! Where were you?"

"Therapy. You? Couldn't find you anywhere." Damien asked.

"Seeing my friend."

"Man, I wish mine still bothered to visit. They did for like, two weeks. Probably thought I'd be out by then."

"At first all mine talked about was recovery and getting out, which is why everytime I did something to myself the thing I feared the most was their reactions." Kenny sighed.

"Enough of our depressing friends, okay? I got new meds today. The milder ones didn't really do the trick anymore so we'll be trying something new. Hope they won't have like a million side effects or anything." Damien said.

"I'm just running on antidepressants. Works well, I guess."

"On a side note, therapy still sucks. I wish I could just walk in, be like 'hello can I have my fucking pills bye'." Damien sighed, "I'm scared, Kenny."

"Of what?"

"Look at you, getting clean and shit. Me, still in square 1. You'll leave and I'll have no one."

"If I leave you won't have to worry about me being clean. You'd have more trouble figuring out if the ward lets you come to my funeral."

Despite the dark subject Damien cracked a smile.

"And if not that I'd be here again pretty damn soon. As we've seen, I suck at killing myself."