CHAPTER 5: Woah, youre such an asshole!

Matt walked us to the cabin then he said goodbye to me.

Allie and Ellie went of to get a shower then Cressil arrived later looking so beautiful.. I think she's the prettiest girl here in our cabin (no offense to Megan and the Twins)

I told Cressil how the twins fought earlier and she was laughing her butt of.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked

"That's why I went away. The twins always fight and for once I don't want to get caught in their dramatic battle." She told me then we started laughing so badly.

She showed me how to use my laptop and the internet. I made my own social media accounts and Cressil and I just watched youtube videos.

The twins joined us later.

"BTW is there any tip on how to tell you guys apart." I asked the twins.

"Allie's eyes are blue and Ellie's are Green." Cressil said.

I looked at their eyes and the color was really different.

"Cress, how do you keep your hair so beautiful?" Allie said holding out a strand of Cressil's green, mermaid hair.

"It's just because I'm healthy." Cressil answered.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Ellie replied slightly giggling.

Cressil let out a low tone laugh then she said that the greatness of a mermaids hair rely on their health.

"Oh so that's why Larsey has ratchet hair!" Allie said.

"Who's Larsey?" The other twin said.

"Larsey, the mermaid who has endless pleghm?" Allie replied.

We all laughed then Ellie braided all of our hair and we looked pretty cool. After that we talked some more.

"You remember that time, you took over a date for me because I got sick?" Ellie said.

Apparently Ellie was supposed to date a vampire but she got sick so Allie had to take over. Allie is so afraid of vampires so Ellie didn't tell her but during the date she found out and she fainted when she saw his fangs.

We laughed so hard because the twins really have a lot of story behind them.

I knew a lot of things about my roomates already :

1. Allie is good at makeup while Ellie is best with hair.

2. Cressil is the valedictorian of her class

3.The twins are grand daughters of Apollo who was known for also having a twin.

4.Cressil is dating a god

5.Allie loves sport, Ellie loves music

I basically know lots more, Megan is the only one I haven't got to connect with...yet.

As soon as I thought of that, someone barged in and it was Megan and Zach. Megan was looking hot while I couldn't even look at Zach because I'm kinda pissed at him for making me think that he actually likes me.

"Hey Bitches!" Megan shouted.

We all greeted her back then Zach wrapped his arm around her but she immediately shook it off. All of us could tell that it was awkward so Cressil immediately spoke up.

"Soooo, how'd it go with the trees?"

"Oh! It was so awesome! I'll tell you guys later but it all ended with us chopping those damn trees. " She said as she sat down next to Ellie.

Zach was about to speak up when his phone rang.

It was zooey, we could hear her since she's on loudspeaker.

Hey Zooey

Don't "Hey Zoeey" me!

What did I do now?

OH! so you don't know? You drag your ass here now or I swear to Hades I will get you wherever you are and drag you and drop you in hell...... AGAIN!!!

Zooey screamed through the phone.

"Sorry bout that guys, Zooey's gone bitch mode on me again, I have to go now. Bye Megan." He said

"Woah, your such an asshole." Allie said

"And how could you say that?" Zach replied.

"UMM, can't you see that we're 5 people here and not only Megan?!?" Ellie said defending her sister.

"Okay whatever....just bye." He said as he stepped out of the cabin and bolted to the sky.

"What was that about?" Cressil asked.

"I don't know, he's being so weird lately." Megan said not at all bothering her messy hair.

"Why can't he quit! I mean you already made that clear that you don't like him." Ellie said as she started walking to her room.

"I don't know guys, I just treat him as my friend." Megan said as she left for the bathroom too.

"I'm gonna go change too." Cressil said.

"Why is everyone leaving?" I asked Allie because I'm too curious.

Allie informed me that dinner on Saturdays is very important because Saturday is the only night where there is no curfew. We can only stay up til 12:00 pm but on Saturdays everyone is allowed to go over the time limit so everyone dresses up wether it'd be for dates, campings, night outs, or just another hangout.

Since Allie was already done she helped in choosing my clothes. After a few minutes of arguing we both agreed on a simple outfit that was not too showy but is "COOL"

Allie left me to change and minutes later I went outside to find Allie putting makeup on Cressil while Ellie was fixing Megans hair.

Everyone looked at me and they said that I looked hot and pretty and I returned the compliments.

Ellie fixed my hair after she finished Megans and Allie put on some light makeup on me.

I grabbed my phone and stopped at the mirror to look at myself. Ive never felt so beautiful in my whole life.

First saturday dinner here I come!