CHAPTER 35: The GIFTED 10

"Umm, what?" I stuttered.

"I'm Drake." He chuckled.

"Oh, your Drake." I nodded.

"You make it sound like you've talked about me before." He scratched his hair and stretched his lips into a smile.

And that's when I snap out of his trance. No more boys in my life.

"Excuse me, but you may have girls doing that, but I'm not one of them. Nice to meet you Drake." I smiled forcefully at him and walked around the table, ignoring the faces I've never seen before and I slipped down in between Anastasia and Ezekiel. Drake kept his eyes on mine as we both settled on the table and ate our food, well the atmosphere was awkward, no one was talking to each other, except of course, to our own friends.

"Well, this is so awkward, and I'm not gonna settle for this." A girl with straight, black hair, and heavy bangs stood up, breaking the silence.

"Me too, I actually thought, we'd all be friends when we meet." A little girl with the same brown hair and green eyes as Drake, around Lily's age, replied.

"Well, if they don't become friends, you could talk to me." Ezekiel smirked at the girl, obviously flirting with the innocent kid, making her blush.

"Umm, sorry dude, but my sister isn't here for dates." Drake replied, with an amused face on.

Oh, so they're siblings, should've seen that.

"Okay, so what about introduction and shit." Anastasia blurted out.

"Sure." A guy with platinum, blonde hair, almost white spoke with a friendly smile on his face. "I'll start." He added.

"I'm..." He was supposed to state his name, when the cafeteria broke into whispers and buzzing.

We all stood up, alarmed except for the girl with the bangs.

"What's happening?" Drake's sister said.

The girl with the bangs spoke again. "A hot guy came with 5 guards taking a hold of him, and he'll be here in 5... 4... 3... 2... "

And that's when Zach came flying in towards the force field and surprisingly towards me, he was gonna fall on me, the same way I fell on Drake. I'm not gonna let this happen. I placed my palm in front of me, and when Zach was supposed to clash with me, he clashed with an unseen wall instead. He took a second to realize he looked funny, then he stood up and fixed himself, sitting down, in between Ezekiel and the girl with the bangs, I should stop calling her that.

"How'd you know he was coming?" Drake asked.

"I'm Cheska, from Veyron Heights Community and I'm a Gorgon, telepathy is my skill." She spoke in a proud manner. And that's when I realized, her eyes looked of a snake's.

"I'm Anthony, from Veyron heights too. I'm half human, but my Dad's a giant, literally, not kidding, control is my special gift." The guy with amazing dark complexion and curls spoke, showing his white, pearly teeth.

"What can you control?" Anastasia butted in.

"Almost everything babe." Anastasia scrunched her nose up. "People, things, their minds, what they see, what they hear, almost everything, except for the elements." He smirked.

"Well, I'm Anastasia, phoenix. You get it." She stopped speaking and continued eating her food, clearly not paying any more attention and I smiled at her behavior.

"I'm Ezekiel, people call me Zek. I'm a god, he's my brother, and I'm a transporter and a water elemental." Then he had to wink at Drake's sister.

After Ezekiel, the table got silent, waiting for Zach to speak, but he wasn't paying attention so Zek had to elbow him on his side.