CHAPTER 20: The Happy Brunnete Girl

"So you mean, you never really escaped instead you were kidnapped by these two here and all this time you've been training in a place for magical beings because you are a magical being?" Hannah said as fast as she could.

"Yeah, and I'm a witch." Rania replied.

"I believe you, can you magic out some food, I'm hungry." Hannah said.

The three of us boys laughed while Rania closed her fist which sent the same force to slap us again like how she did earlier.

"What?" Hannah asked looking quite cute.

"No creature can magic stuff out of thin air except for fairies, that is their special ability. Magic doesn't work that way for any of us." Rania said gesturing her hand over us.

"What do Gods actually do?" Hannah asked.

"Besides looking hot?" I smirked at her which made Rania nudge me, ooh, someone's jealous.

"Gods are probably the less magic-capable beings. We're just given special abilities and we're good at leading, we also have royal blood, so Gods rule the magic realm." Chase said cutting in.

"How come, you call it royal blood? Your ancestor tried to eat your parents or grandparents." Hannah said actually having knowledge about our family history.

"Exactly, our great, great ancestor, Kronos was so powerful, he was the leader of everything yet he still feared his children will be even better, proving that we are royal enough." Chase said.

"Ugh, the thought of your own father eating you disgusts me." Rania spoke looking nauseous.

"And it makes me even hungrier." Matt said.

"Me too." Hannah joined.

"Eww you guys are gross. Hannah do you even know what Matt eats?" Rania said now looking ready to throw up.

"Matt's a vampire so he eats... Blood eww!!! " she yelled as soon as she realized it.

Everyone laughed then she gave yet another one of her questions, "You're a vampire right? Why does the sun not hurt you?" She asked eagerly.

Matt patiently explained that back in the old days, all of the vampires in the magic realm were dark creatures. They were the rulers and the fighters for the realm, the gods had to make a move so a goddess of the sun worked with white witches to make  a  potion that could make vampires resistant to the sun. The gods offered this potion to every vampire who would turn to light, and that explains the vampires walking around this world who doesn't get burned in the sun.

"We'll stop as soon as I see a store, with animals in it." Matt said, the last part as slow as he could just to make the girls annoyed.

"Yuck!" The two girls shouted at the same time making them laugh.

Hannah was asking questions all the time and Rania just seemed happy to answer them all. After 10 minutes or so, we stopped in this shop with some animals near it.

I was sitting on top of the hood again and someone came, making me feel Deja Vu. Instead it wasn't Rania, it was Hannah.

"So, are you my bestfriends boyfriend?" She asked sitting cross-legged.

"I want to be, but I don't know if she does." I said making her look sympathetic.

"I can help you with that." She said suddenly turning energetic.

"Really?" I asked interested.

"Tomorrow is her birthday. She doesn't tell anyone because that day makes her sad, that was the day she was left in the orphanage. It would be nice if you could do something for her on that day or maybe even today, since we're in such a hurry." She said still with a big smile on her face. Then right on cue, the three arrived with more food.

"Guys, ready to go?" Matt said getting ready to drive.

"Actually, can I drive, you also have to rest right?" I asked kind of nervous because I wasn't a good actor like Chase.

"Vampire right? I don't need rest, all I need is blood." He smirked as the girls once again cringed.

"No, it's okay." I said getting in the drivers seat, they all sat down and I started to drive, not straight to the haven but to the nearest place I know that could possibly make her feel that it's her birthday.

They were all asleep at this point, except for Matt of course, his eyes were closed but he never did felt how it was to sleep. Rania and Hannah was cuddled inside a blanket that they shared and the only sound that was heard are the songs playing from the radio.

I drove as fast as I could and within minutes I finally found the place I was searching for.

"Why'd you stop?" Matt croaked as he yawned.

"Look outside." I said grinning.

"Disneyland?!?!" Chase was exhilarated.

"Happy Birthday babe." I smirked and Rania's eyes lit up, watering, she leaned towards me and pulled me into the tightest hug.

She surprisingly kissed my cheek, probably making me red af.

A/N:
Guys if you think, "Why is Hannah warming up to them quickly and why isn't she as shocked and as damaged like I thought she would be?" Then the answer is because Hannah is that friend who warms up and understands people quickly she understands people once they explain easily.

Please votttteeee ❤️