CHAPTER 11: You stupid Demi-God

"Wake up, you're gonna be late." A voice said to me, no, it was more like in my head.

I opened my eyes and saw that there was no one in my room. I stood up and fixed myself before I went out .

Everyone was there in the living room. Cress was on her laptop and she was already dressed up, Ara was arranging some papers into a folder while the twins sat down on the couch looking sleepy, and Megan was biting on her nails while looking into clear space.

"Oh hi Rania! Come, we're leaving in a few minutes." Arabella said then the twins went to change.

"Umm, guys who woke me up? I heard someone at my room." I said messing up my hair.

"That was Megan in your head with telepathy." Ellie said before disappearing into her closet.

"Yes, thats true and now she's contacting with the boys." Ara said.

"oh."

"Guys, please prepare, we don't wanna be late for breakfast." Cress said closing her laptop.

I nodded as I went to my closet. I changed into black jeans, a sleeveless top that has a Coca-Cola sign on it, black vans and a leather jacket on top cause it's kind of cold.

I looked at myself a few times then Ellie came in and said something about my "ass being bad?" I don't know. She offered to fix my hair then Allie came and taught me how to put on light make-up for school.

We wasted only a few minutes on all of that, if they were normal human beings, that would take almost 2 hours but because they weren't, it only took 10 minutes or so. I walked to the living room and saw that all of them were ready except for Megan, I think she was still at the bathroom.

"Cres? Shouldn't I have books, notebooks, and shits for school?" I asked sitting next to Cress.

"The only shit you need for school is your laptop. The school has an app which is already there that has all the books and it has folders for your notes and projects, stuff like that." She said kind of giggling.

"Cool." I said, thinking about the pieces of scratch they make us use for paper back in the orphanage.

"But you are also gonna need this." Ara said handing me a Black - Gray patterned Jansport which had a small notepad and a pen.

I smiled at her and placed my laptop and my phone inside my backpack.

"Now, our backpack is our friend." Ara said smiling.

"Why is that?"

Just as Ara was about to open her mouth, something spoke. I looked around then I realized it was the backpack that was on my back. I did the most radical thing, to scream.

"Calm down! I'm your backpack!" The backpack spoke.

"Rania, relax. Our backpack is like our assistant. It helps us with stuff like assignments, telling us where we are, or what we should do next and the best part is they offer us a shield.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said swinging my backpack and saw that the lower pocket was its mouth.

"It's okay, I'm Beau. All you have to do is call me and I'll be here." He said.

Ara told me that saying "that's all Beau" is how to deactivate him. She also told me that Beau is gay and he is very fun to be with.

Megan finally came out looking stunning and we all walked together to the cafeteria.

We walked because Megan said "it made them feel normal". We finally arrived and it was already filled with people and it was so loud. So this is what Monday mornings feel around here, it's awesome. It was somewhat hard to find our table, and it took Megan to shout and jump a little to find where the boys were sitting at.