CHAPTER 33: Before I go Lord Voldemort on this btch

I was feeling very hot and I was pretty sure that tears would fall on my face any second now. So this is how it feels to get heartbroken huh? Such a privilege, it really does hurt, and I was almost gonna settle for "the weak girlfriend who caught her boyfriend cheating on her" type, but then I remembered that there are still more things ahead of me that will hurt more than seeing the love of your life eating a green-haired human-fish's mouth which is disgusting btw, this is just 5% of it all, just training. I took a deep breath and blinked back the tears, collected myself and walked towards them.

"Isn't he such a good kisser?" I said calmly and I smiled.

"He is." The mermaid spoke, breaking away for the first time, I recognize her, she's the mermaid who fought with Megan.

Zach's back was facing me so I wasn't able to see the priceless reaction.

"Rania?" He turned his head to me and I flashed him the brightest smile, I could muster.

"Oh, Zach. I must say I'm happy to see you enjoy yourself, but I'm sorry if I can't help but feel hurt that you kissed her.  I must be a bad kisser, I'll surely work on it. Thanks for your time though, clearly enjoyed playing  with you. Have fun with your new playmate." I smiled again, but I felt my jaw tightening. I have to get away from here before I go Lord Voldemort on this bitch.

"Rania!!! I'm sorry! I can explain, please let me explain!" He shouted before flying after me.

"Zachyyyyy!! Don't leave me! I can't fly!" The mermaid screamed so loud which made me laugh.

I looked back and slowed my flying and I can't help but feel angry as I saw Zach.

I wanted to confront him here, in air, but I'm sure I'll end up killing Zach so I went back to flying and decided on settling this on the beach instead. I was so fast, I was just so angry, in fact there was no hurt I felt anymore, it was just all anger. As soon as my feet touched the sand, I snapped to Zach's direction.

As I turned around, he was already behind me and he was about to grab my shoulder but I quickly pointed my wand at him. 

"Touch me and die." I said calmly.

"Rania, just please, hear me."

"What more do I need to hear? Everything was so clear as you so clearly enjoyed that fish's saliva!" My words were filled with disgust and power which of course attracted nearby teens.

"Oh, so this is it. You're not gonna let me speak?" His aura suddenly changed from pleading, begging, apologizing to arrogant, airhead, bitchy feeling.

"NO"

"Well, That's okay. You know what, I don't care, since you didn't care too about risking your life for MATT! Why? Because, oh!, you so clearly still love him!"

What the hell? He does know that he is the only guy I love.

"Maybe I do!" I don't, Matt is like a brother.

"Well fine then, since you're so confident. Maybe we need to end this, because we are going nowhere." He was calm this time.

What happened to him? This is not Zach. This is not the Zach, who had so much effort just to get me. This is not the Zach I love. and he is breaking up with me.

"If that's what you want, then okay. You're only blocking my way." I said softly, turned my heel around and started walking away, leaving all the teens with their mouths opened widely.

What the hell did I just do?

I can't do this, I can't prolong the agony. I have to let him go, fully.