CHAPTER 17: Love Within the Darkness

Hey guys! We all know that the only POV in this story is Rania's so I thought why not try putting Zach's thought? So here it is.

Zach's POV

***

Rania is a stubborn, stubbornnnnn girl.

Chase and I had to heave her so badly so that we could keep going. I am sad too that we didn't save the kids but I knew that smuggling Hannah inside the Haven was dangerous enough, let alone four more kids. There is something about her, something heroic, as if she wants to save everyone and she'll blame herself when she doesn't and I admire her for that.

Chase wasn't lying when he said he was afraid of Rania, he really was and now I think I am too.

She was on the edge of the car seat and she was looking out the window, and damn, was she serious. If  Rania doesn't get to let off steam she's gonna blow the whole damn car, so I had to do something.

  "Matt, pull over. Rania needs to release or she'll turn us into barbecues."   I tried to whisper but I'm sure Rania used her magic to listen to us and I saw her roll her eyes.

Matt understood and he quickly pulled over the side of the road where there was a meadow with animals eating and running. As soon as the engines stopped she went out the car and slammed the door.

"One of you, get her or somebody's gonna see her and the magic realm is gonna be in danger." Chase said, worry visible in his eyes.

"Shall I?" I asked permission from Matt using the car mirror.

His eyes blinked and he nodded with a sigh.

The three of us went out of the car and the two leaned on the hood observing what Rania is doing.

She has created a storm, but only here in the meadow. She's making chaos yet she doesn't forget other peoples safety, she doesn't want anyone to get hurt. All my life, I've been controlling Weather so it's just like playing a game, but Rania, she just learned and this storm that she's making ranks up with the biggest I've ever made, and that was when Megan declined me.

Rain was too big that it hurts my skin when it drops, the wind could blow the best traveler (people that has Flying, teleporting and portal making as their special abilities) and the place was too dim due to the heavy, dark clouds. She is so strong, thank god I know how to control these so I just flew straight to her without getting hit even by the smallest raindrop. I tilted my head and saw that she was so high above now and she was whizzing lightning bolts out of the blue. All she needs is a tornado to make it complete.

I flew faster and in a second, I was at her back. I turned her around and she was almost lifeless and all that registered to my mind was her white eyes, as if possessed. There's something wrong with her. She didn't control her anger, but why? How did she become corrupted when she's a light witch?

As soon as i touched her, she fainted and was close to having a seizure while my arms were trying hard not to let her slip. I summoned  a big cloud and I laid her there, she was acting like she was possessed, I didn't know what to do since i'm not a healer, Rania is a great healer so she must be fighting whatever is in her right now. I have to do something to help her.

"Rania, listen to me. I don't know what I'm doing but this is what people do when they're loved ones are possessed in movies so here it goes." I said, my voice trembling.

"I know you're still there, fight it. Fight it, remember that time at the party and you asked me if I still love Megan?" I said cradling her head on my lap, while her condition was getting better.

"I don't, I stopped loving her because... because... I love you."  I said kind of embarrassed,but it worked, the seizure stopped, her back arched and a black smoke got out from her self and through her mouth.

I know that smoke, Darkness, but why Rania? Darkness can only affect people who has a connection with it, maybe because she's a witch.

She coughed badly and her eyes opened, revealing her blue eyes, those eyes that caught me the first time I saw them.

"What just happened?" she said her voice, soft and innocent.

"You owe me a kiss, I saved you." I am really trying hard to play it coy so that she wouldn't notice I like her.

"Did you mean what you said?"

Oh Fck me.

"You heard me?" I said pretty sure I'm red at the moment.

"Did you mean it ?!?!" She said turning on to bitch mode, which is hot by the way.

"I do. I love you." I said calmly, one by one.

She smiled which caused me to also smile, she jumped on me and gave me the tightest hug she could muster of the strength left of her. Her, so close to me is the best feeling I've had.

"And do you love me back?" I asked, scared of getting denied again.

"Zach, I won't tell you so that you wouldn't know because Matt will be angry, but please don't be discouraged." She said looking straight at me, piercing through my soul.

Matt, my bestfriend,my buddy, my partner in crime, almost like a brother. I don't want him to hate me.

A/N:
Aww! Don't hurt Matt he's to hotttt. Please do vote on this chapter and the other chapters. Love you babies!